mmmmm..... Cadbury Cream Eggs.....

Jesus_marley

First Post
Reveille said:
That doesn't exactly tell me how many calories are from fat though. ;)

Well one gram of sugar is approximately 4 calories and one gram of fat is about 9.

25g x 4 cal/g is 100 (approx)
6.4g x 9cal/g is 58 (approx)

with the rest made up in protein.

Graybeard

Explorer
I remember when I was on vacation in Ireland a few years ago and the McDonalds there had Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurries. It was so good. Too bad I couldn't take some home with me.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Oy! Had to check wikipedia what the fuzz is about. Darn that I live here in the middle of nowhere. Those look good, but we don't have them here. At least I couldn't find.

Huw

First Post
hafrogman said:
Unless one lives in England. Which sadly, I do not. But they did introduce the Christmas time holiday ornament eggs this year.

I do! I can confirm we have creme eggs all year round :p

(Weird, an international forum discussing how good British food is :confused: )

Talislan

First Post
So I!

I had Creme eggs at Christmas.

in reply to an earlier poster...I agree with 'they shouldn't bring the easter stuff out so early' bit (applies to a lot of seasonal stuff)...

...The only things is, Cadbury's Creme Eggs aren't for easter...

...THEY ARE FOR MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

Note to those worrying about calorie content and the like:
Eating too many Cadbury Creme Eggs can induce extremely calming effects followed by extreme bouts of Hyperactivity. I believe this an intentional part of the design of the confectionary to ensure maximum satisfaction with the minimum conflict in emotions by negating the fear of unwelcome weight gain.

Note to Legal: This statement is based on my own experience and is by no means a statement of scientific fact but rather a mildly plausible excuse for my need to fit 5 Creme eggs in my mouth at a time.
That experiment has been carried out however, and i will be happy to be proved wrong but latest data confirms I can still get 5 standard Cadbury Creme Eggs in my mouth in one go.

YUM! :p

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
When is Easter?

/me wants some Cadburry Eggs.
10_3_2.gif

Remove ads