• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

I'm curious about the die rolls involved with the robot hitting a building so hard a skyscraper is teetering. I suppose 16 strength is in the megaton range, isn't it? (It will also show me why The Princess should not still be outside trying to defend the buildings against the onslaught by using her rank 13 deflect power. I almost stayed outside last round just to announce "Brilliant Comet Birdie Sentinels" IC. :) I only gave up on the idea because I would never know what to interpose the deflect power between since the robot could just switch targets on me.)

Zerith

First Post
31 give anything more? :D
Also, forgot to do this last post, but here is a sketch of the suit.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f135/Forest_Herder/Drawings/Suit_zpskkjn7iyu.png
...It's a rushed prototype! the only things being considered for final model was the central breast plate and the head!
Everything else was bulky slab "just make it work" stop gap construction to make it combat ready as soon as possible :p

Also, I'm thinking about giving Felix a 'Radiation Accident' to explain a fairly radical appearance shift. I finished a picture for a R.L. hero system game version of him and well, I like how it turned out :3
[Also, Work is has been keeping me from the game! >_<]
As to what cases the change? I think the next PP Felix gets will give him a trained skill in Alchemy and/or Biochemistry. Yeah... might be going a bit more mad science with him then expected, yah or nah to the new look?
Hero System Felix web sized.png
Orange hair and eyes, Black/Blue/White fur: Stealth incarnate? :hmm:

... I'm Getting tempted to try another team picture :3

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
I'm curious about the die rolls involved with the robot hitting a building so hard a skyscraper is teetering. I suppose 16 strength is in the megaton range, isn't it? (It will also show me why The Princess should not still be outside trying to defend the buildings against the onslaught by using her rank 13 deflect power. I almost stayed outside last round just to announce "Brilliant Comet Birdie Sentinels" IC. :) I only gave up on the idea because I would never know what to interpose the deflect power between since the robot could just switch targets on me.)

It is a SUPER weird aspect of the doubling of each rank. I am not sure its into the mega-ton range yet but it could be. I figure a Skyscraper has a Toughness around 12-15, maybe a bit more if reinforced (like Centurion Tower).

Zerith

First Post
just noticed something, in your post you said Felix has quickness 3, he has quickness 2 default, with 3 additional ranks limited to mental only.
Effective 5 for mental tasks if he is thinking deeply, effective 13 for reading: He can brute force archive searches like a champ :3
After work tomorrow I'll make a post, sorry for the delays ^_^;

GreenKarl

First Post
Oh I misunderstood how you wrote that up, ok next time :)

Maybe add a +3 Quickness, Distracting will make it easier on me next time ;) That was i recognize the way you are spelling it out so I don't guess wrong.

Zerith

First Post
Will do when I update the character sheet post battle. :D
Reminder: there is a big ol' slab of transparent orange energy glowing acting as a landing for the butt hatch

What does The Princess find at the top of the ladder? I assume another hatch, but if it is something else, just want to know before writing my IC post.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads