• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

GreenKarl

First Post
Sorry for my distraction, update tomorrow, but I will note I never saw Princess Starlight's perception roll... that's why I never posted anything about that...

Zerith

First Post
also, Felix's Fall damage, speed rank 8 x 2 + 4 cap 20 = 20... Yeah.... already down a toughness... ... Felix should be able to tank this :/
[roll0]

Zerith

First Post
you know, Kitsune and Silver are still going down at about 150% terminal velocity. and assuming she allowed Felix to grab her, she is about 1800' away from him after the toss slowed her down.

if only Silver got grabbed though, then he out right stopped mid air for a split second before falling again.
in other news, I think she took to long to mention that! :p

you know, Kitsune and Silver are still going down at about 150% terminal velocity. and assuming she allowed Felix to grab her, she is about 1800' away from him after the toss slowed her down.

if only Silver got grabbed though, then he out right stopped mid air for a split second before falling again.
in other news, I think she took to long to mention that! :p
If Silver outright stopped, then he's only falling straight down, correct? As opposed to also hurtling forward at 500 mph.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm pretty sure terminal velocity is, by definition, the fastest you're going to fall under the influence of gravity alone. :)

That said, I'm asking OOC if you'd like/allow Kitsune to save your character or if the big noble sacrifice is something you'd rather do. It's all fine to me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads