Moderator's Reminder: Keep things civil [EDIT: UPDATED BY MORRUS - FINAL WARNING]

rom90125

Banned
Banned
Nightfall said:
Morrus,

Tell them to come here. Nightfall will not eat them. I promise.

crud, and that was what I was waiting to see...
<shuffles off to read the flaming posts that prompted Morrus to act like 'the man'>

Nyaricus

First Post
Morrus et al,

It's too bad it had to come to this. I've slugged through tons of pages just to see what all the hubbubs about, and generally tried to ignore most of the posts - which indeed are rude, etc. It's too bad it has to come down to the level where people get the ban hammer nailing then down hard, but I see the necessity of it, definitely.

good luck with your moderation,
--N

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Ny,

Well I put out my Delcaration to En World. I want this to happen VERY much. Even if it's at the cost of something I felt was/is essential to the D&D community.

Blastin

First Post
heh...and I thought it was just me...I added 4 people to my ignore list in the past 2 days...I had 2 on it from the previous 2 years.

Nightfall

Blast,

I don't have anyone but I DID honestly consider it for a second.

Then I realize I was going to ban Hussar and I was "No!! He's a Scarred Lands man!"

So sense and sanity overcame me. ;)

Kheti sa-Menik

First Post
Morrus said:
OK, guys, please take note.

I've had emails from multiple WotC employees who have said thay want to post here about the current situaiton, but given the current climate they don't feel like being fed to the wolves. I'm sure you'll all agree that we'd love to hear what they have to say.
<snip>

Tell the traitorous scumbags we don't want them here. We read their pathetic ramblings on that "We are sad to see the mags go but there's something cooler in store! But we can't tell you anything about it! But it's cool, trust us!" statement on WOTC's website. They've had more than enough time to give their opinion. Tell Slavicsek, Rouse, and their band of WOTC yes-men that these boards are for people who love and respect the game, not those who seek to backstab it for a few bucks.

Last edited:

Nightfall

Khet,

You make it sound like Bill and them might have a choice. I think that while you're anger is justified, you're taking it out on the wrong people.

Kheti sa-Menik said:
Tell the traitorous scumbags we don't want them here. We read their pathetic ramblings on that "We are sad to see the mags go but there's something cooler in store! But we can't tell you anything about it! But it's cool, trust us!" statement on WOTC's website. They've had more than enough time to give their opinion. Tell Slavicsek, Rouse, and their band of WOTC yes-men that these boards are for people who love and respect the game, not those who seek to backstab it for a few bucks.
Actually, I'd like to hear what they have to say.

Its fine by me if you don't, so would it be too much of a hardship for you to just ignore any such thread?

Remove ads