• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Moderator's Reminder: Keep things civil [EDIT: UPDATED BY MORRUS - FINAL WARNING]

OUCH!

But yeah... that reply was uncalled for.

In the beginning I was upset but at this point, lets hear what they have to say. What is done is done. Maybe it is for the best. I have doubts but I am by no means a publisher.

Has anyone ever looked at their publication rates / #s? I do. They mail them once a year in the magazines we love. They are not as strong as your passion thinks.

I, having dinosaurs for a computer and phone, will not be able to check out the e-mags but others can and maybe this act will allow for the magazines to continue for years instead of being cancelled with no hope of recovery by 4e.

Chill, sit back and listen. At the very least- enjoy what you have.

Sorry mods, didn't mean to step in on your turf but the craziness needed to be addressed.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Erhm well there was some miscommunication Mega...but I'm not sure that was it.

However WHATEVER you were saying, I'm okay with. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Morrus said:
What you just said to me is "Russ, I have no intention of respecting the conditions under which you allow me to post on your website, including the very clear one I just replied to".

The moderator who saw this gave you a three day ban. However, I'm making that permanent.

Folks, let me be clear: your permission to post on this website is dependent upon you respecting the conditions laid down by the person who owns it. It's that simple. You don't agree, go to another website.

Kheti sa-Menik, please do not use my website again.

day-awm! harsh, but not underserved. i wish you luck and strength in keeping back the storm... :uhoh:

papastebu

First Post
Kheti sa-Menik said:
Tell the traitorous scumbags we don't want them here. We read their pathetic ramblings on that "We are sad to see the mags go but there's something cooler in store! But we can't tell you anything about it! But it's cool, trust us!" statement on WOTC's website. They've had more than enough time to give their opinion. Tell Slavicsek, Rouse, and their band of WOTC yes-men that these boards are for people who love and respect the game, not those who seek to backstab it for a few bucks.
Please do not presume to speak for all here. :)
Generally, people should be given the benefit of the doubt. That is what I am trying to do.

Remove ads