• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

@MODS: I cannot see my blog post if I am not logged in

sunmaster

First Post
Hi dear Mods,

An hour ago I made a blog posting. I have saved the posting and then went to the EN World D&D / RPG News - Blogs page to look if I can see my posting. Because I was logged in I could see it.
Then I looked at it after logging off. It was not there. :eek:
So I created a Category for it. And gave the posting some Tags. And saved it up. Again I could see it while I was logged in. But I cannot see it after logging off.

I hope you can help with this problem.

Thank you.

fba827

Adventurer
I'm not a mod, so apologies for answering a question not addressed to me :)

But in your blog options, there is a setting there for who can see your blog
One set of check boxes for registered users ("view blog" "leave comments")
and another set for 'guests(unregistered users)' to view your blog and whether they can leave comments.

So you may want to check on that ...
Go to "your blog"
Click "Blog control Panel"
The right side of the screen should show your blog options list (if it doesn't the select the link for blog options now)
Towards the bottom of that blog options is a choice for "Guests/unregistered users" can (*)View your blog (yes/no) and (*) leave comments (yes/no)

So you'll want to make sure at least the first of those two check boxes is checked.

sunmaster

First Post
@fba827: I made the setting that guests can see my blog. Now everyone can read it. Thank you very much for your help.

Good day and have fun :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads