Mongoose 3.0/3.5 Grand Archive - Any Interest?

Ghostwind

First Post
Man-thing said:
Yep. And right now there are a lot of suggesters and lurkers and few workers.

I'm hoping early this week we will have: Feats, PRCs, Career Paths, Totem Spirits and Alternate Rages up on the live site for public consumption.

Content Pullers: I have two people on Quint Aristocrat, two people on Quint Barbarian, myself on Quint Barbarian II and one person on The Whispering Woodwind.

I need a couple dedicated people to go over the content pulled on the development server and check it against the OGC declarations. And make lists of corrections/suggestions at the bottom of each page in review.

There are 20 people on the yahoogroup currently.

Mark-

Once you get things going more smoothly and are getting caught up, drop me a line and I'll supply you with DragonWing Games/Bastion Press products to include in the project.

Man-thing

First Post
Update!

All the OGC (except variant multiclasses) from "The Quintessential Barbarian II" has been pulled and put up on the development server for review.

I expect this content will be available on the live site in a couple days.

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
If anybody cares, I hereby explicitly and expressly give permission for OGC from all products published by S.T. Cooley Publishing to be added to this project. Contact me if you need more information.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
The Sigil said:
If anybody cares, I hereby explicitly and expressly give permission for OGC from all products published by S.T. Cooley Publishing to be added to this project. Contact me if you need more information.

Woot! You the man The Sigil! :D

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Thanks, Alzrius. If I had any wiki-fu whatever, I'd offer to do it myself... but I suck at wiki'ing so I'll let more competent folks do that. ;)

der_kluge

Adventurer
I can't speak for Thunderhead Games or Mystic Eye Games, but both companies are defunct, and I can't imagine that they continue to really profit off their existing libraries. I'll email Hal to see what he thinks about the idea.

If so, I could contribute all the Bluffside stuff, and the Artificer's Handbook is 100% OGC (I declared it so in the errata), so it could be republished verbatim.

dead_radish

Explorer
I would be interested in this as well, at least on a casual basis. I certainly can't commit a lot of time to it, but I'm definitely in the "make suggestions and do small edits" category.

I applied to the yahoogroup already.

Pinotage

Explorer
der_kluge said:
I can't speak for Thunderhead Games or Mystic Eye Games, but both companies are defunct, and I can't imagine that they continue to really profit off their existing libraries. I'll email Hal to see what he thinks about the idea.

Didn't Ronin Arts take over MEG's stuff? It's certainly listed amongst their catalog material.

Pinotage

Remove ads