• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monopoly d20 -- multiclass my thimble?

nerfherder

Explorer
Ed_Laprade said:
The OP wants real role playing advice, not LARP shenanigans. Sheesh.
Sounds more like they're roll-playing than role-playing in that game.

Cheers,
Liam

P.S. I'm still waiting for diaglo to declare tic-tac-toe as the one true game...

Henry

Autoexreginated
I'm sorry, but I gotta side with the Bankmaster here. He's the final authority where the rules are concerned, and if Green properties are not in his vision of the game, then they really shouldn't be there.

However, you can always start your own game next go-round. OR just go ahead and start a Car. Their interactions with the new Utility and Chance Feats are pretty cool!

Jedi_Solo

First Post
Just take the obvious PrC for the Thimble. Up your AC and go for the Battleship PrC.

Besides, if he lets in some of the Third Party stuff the Battleship has a better ranged attack bonus for blowing up those pesky hotels.

The Solution is Simple.

Just raid the Dukes of Hazard D20* for the General Lee. The General Lee can make Jump checks to Avoid Rents of Oppurtunity from Owned Squares and NEVER, EVER has to worry about going to jail.

Plus you get access to Potions of Moonshine and Daisy Dukes of Distraction at much lower costs.

Yes, Indeed there WAS a Dukes of Hazard Board Game. And, Yes I owned it. (I also had a solid Steel 2' long General Lee that would NEVER be made today as I could have killed somebody with it).

Henry

Autoexreginated
Jack Morgan said:
you should be playing 1e monopoly; it is the one true system.

Now, now, nobody needs Edition Wars in this thread.

Though, I do still break out the old boxed set from 1936 every once in a while and play. No feats, no skills, no prestige classes, it's got its own charm. :)

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Our Gargantuan Black Dragon BankerMaster doesn't go in for all those newfangled rules. He eats those that try to cheat.

(I get to show off two GenCon purchases and double my Hasbro love with this pic. Brownnose points for me!)

Attachments

• BlackDragonBanker_800.jpg
    BlackDragonBanker_800.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 112

Seonaid

Explorer
Jedi_Solo said:
Just take the obvious PrC for the Thimble. Up your AC and go for the Battleship PrC.

Besides, if he lets in some of the Third Party stuff the Battleship has a better ranged attack bonus for blowing up those pesky hotels.
Now wait a minute . . . Everyone *knows* the Battleship is broken. I mean, that's class progression at its worst! I never understood why anyone would let that PrC in a game. I mean, even compared to the Clothes Iron, it's a no-brainer. The Battleship always steals the show, no matter how hard the other classes try.

Remove ads