• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monopoly d20 -- multiclass my thimble?

Henry said:
However, you can always start your own game next go-round. OR just go ahead and start a Car. Their interactions with the new Utility and Chance Feats are pretty cool!

I'd just take a 1 level dip into car for the fast movement.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I was really impressed with Complete Railroads and Complete Power Utilities. The Expanded Community Chest was not what I had expected, though, and I really felt like I wasted my money. YMMV.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Piratecat said:
I was really impressed with Complete Railroads and Complete Power Utilities. The Expanded Community Chest was not what I had expected, though, and I really felt like I wasted my money. YMMV.

Yeah, but those were just a rehash of Rail and Reading and Coal and Flood that they originally did a few years ago. How many ways can you rehash a splatbook, anyway? :confused:

Shade

Monster Junkie
Don't go with Iron. Iron got the shaft in the latest edition. If your Bankmaster will allow it, try ReadingRider's alt.iron. It better captures the spirit of the Iron of previous editions.

Agent Oracle

First Post
Just out of question ,your BM dosn't like the green properties, what happens when you get to North Carolina avenue? I mean, I just can't see how the game could function without the $1,275 rent with a hotel on it...

Remove ads