• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster Builder (the non-online one) gets a patch!

Scribble

First Post
They might not have fixed the largest bugs, however someone up thread said hey were able to keep the system running longer then ever previously, so they must have fixed something.

Kerranin

First Post
I am probably being really paranoid, but I won't be updating my offline CB until I am certain about what is contained in the 'final' update.

I wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately crippled/disabled the offline CB.

:lol::lol::lol:

By far the funniest "update" I have ever heard about. There never seems to be enough resources to add functionality or content in a timely manner but when it comes to removing it the web team gets their act together pretty quick.

Oh, I love the term epic fail update. :p

Scribble

First Post
Deleting records from a database tends to be a lot easier/faster then entering the info- Especially if there is a lot of it.

Festivus

First Post
Man... It's times like this when I realize how lucky I am as a coastal mostly city dwelling tech snob... :p

The last time I was in an internet free place was... ummm 2009 I think, before planes started offering wifi.

Come to our FLGS. It's an internet free zone, and will probably remain that way. :/

Scribble

First Post
Come to our FLGS. It's an internet free zone, and will probably remain that way. :/

Your FLGS would not be my idea of a FLGS. :p

I have this image of a bunch of monsters wandering around with "use by" dates stamped on their heads and it makes me chuckle. :p

Online Monster Builder ad copy: Is your orc fresh?

Ewwww this goblin is alll greeeen! It must be expired.

No- that's the way it's supposed to smell.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Well I broke my own rule about not d/ling any update to the CB or MB before checking what it contained so now my desktop MB has less content and runs exactly as it did before (which was, honestly, OK - not 100% stable but at least 90% stable). Fortunately my laptop still has a untainted copy on it (and runs better than the desktop version pre-update).

So this update was a net loss to me. No big surprise.

Herschel

Adventurer
Man... It's times like this when I realize how lucky I am as a coastal mostly city dwelling tech snob... :p

The last time I was in an internet free place was... ummm 2009 I think, before planes started offering wifi.

No doubt. Heck, I'm in the mid-West and I had to last-minute book a motel room outside a small town for a funeral and I had good wi-fi.

Remove ads