D&D 5E Monster Slayers of Vvarvendel

Thateous

Explorer
OOC: I understand. I'm loving the personalties we have. Whimsical, devout, anti-social, lawyer...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Trogdor1992

First Post
As you travel the Halflings point out the cave, some distance from the road, and you can make out humanoid movement near it's entrance. Several hours travel later you make it to the Halflings town, where a large portion of it's wall has been destroyed and is currently being rebuilt. The Halflings get off their mounts and the carriage and prepare to head inside the gates when you arrive.
The Halfling Mayor looks to you and says "This is my home, and all these people you see around are those you'll be protecting. Are you ready to do this?"

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Leif

Adventurer
Arcturus Rime, Elf Paladin20

Arcturus removes his helm, holds in in the crook of his right arm, and holds forth: "Good, gentle people, I am Arcturus Rime, a Paladin, and these worthy folk are my compatriots. We have accepted the charge of being your saviors from the woe that now besets you. Fear not! Your worries shall soon be but a distant memory and you shall bask in the glory of Correllon's grace and the might of his servants."

Arcturus Rime -- Character Sheet

Last edited:

Thateous

Explorer
Varus does not land at the convoys arrival to the quaint little town. Noticing Aecturus' arm gestures a small grin found its way to Varus' face. He shook his head knowing Aecuturus enough to spot one his unnecessary speeches. He let out a sigh and turned his attention to the perimeter, scanning the forest from above with practiced patience.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Trogdor1992

First Post
The people form a small crowd, cheering for you. You are offered small gifts of food and crafts, and invited to many homes for meals. The crowd eventually dies down and the mayor chuckles and says "Well, now that ya gave the people new hope I certainly hope you'll follow through. You can find me here in the town when it's done for the other half of your pay."

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Andor nods at Arcturus speech, knowing that morale is important. But even more important, he kept dwarven mage occupied with talk about ogres, tactics, demons, theories of ogre ruler etc...both useful tactically by putting his intellect to work and socially, by preventing him from making disparaging (and damaging) comments. Hopefully, it works even if he sees through the ruse.

OOC: [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] , of course you can disparage those halflings, this is just in-game attempt to keep Odagar from doing so :)

Remove ads