D&D 5E Monster Slayers of Vvarvendel

Shayuri

First Post
Seelia crows delightedly as halflings press in to offer up morsels and thanks.

"Hah HAH! YES! Have faith, tiny people! We will solve your giant problem! Please direct all donations to...TATTER!"

Just behind her, a fairy just a little smaller than Seelia appeared. Pale, with long dark hair that fell in front of her face, dressed in a simple white gown that looked rather moth-eaten and torn. Without looking back, Seelia said, "Bag!"

The little sprite offered up a leather sack that required both her hands to hold open...but no matter how many treats were placed inside it never seemed to fill.

"Now! To the HEROING!"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Halfling village

“Just because you have money and power, doesn't mean others are less valuable. Or capable,” Andor said.

Odagar stared back at the paladin. “That’s exactly what it means,” he said with a superior sniff. “What is the purpose of money and power if not that?” He shook his head. So naive.

The dwarf mage followed the others out to where the halfling’s carriage waited. He mounted his pony with the help of his unseen servant and settled his cloak around him. He eyed the carriage. Oh, how he hated traveling!

When they passed the cave, Odagar noted it, and the activity outside. But they didn’t stop, continuing on for several more hours. He grunted, shifting in his saddle to ease the ache in his back and thighs. Did he mention how he hated to travel? Dwarves weren’t meant to ride!

As they reached the village, Odagar looked around at the fairly contemptible accumulation of huts and burrows. Well, at least some had the sense to live underground. His compatriots immediately set about ingratiating themselves to the populace, and Odagar let them. It would prove useful, he supposed.

Andor started chattering nonsense about things the paladin knew little about. Odagar didn’t correct him, but it did occupy his mind as the inane pleasantries were made. Someone pressed a mug into his hand and Odager looked down at a fairly attractive young halfling woman. He raised an eyebrow. Well, if only she would grow a beard, she might be stunning, he considered.

“Thanks,” Odagar grumped, sipping the ale. Well, it was a rather good brew, and he nodded his appreciation. The woman beamed and curtsied. “Make sure you get a keg or two of this ale,” he told the annoying pixie as halflings stuffed her bag.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Odagar stared back at the paladin.
Andor started chattering nonsense about things the paladin knew little about.

Andor is a bard. Lore bard. You know, knowledgeable. Jaded. But still respecting people, more likely to despise power wielders who tend to hoard it instead of using it to better the world (such as Odagar) :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Andor is a bard. Lore bard. You know, knowledgeable. Jaded. But still respecting people, more likely to despise power wielders who tend to hoard it instead of using it to better the world (such as Odagar) :)
Oh, sorry! I didn't go look at the CS and thought we had two paladins in the group. He was preaching like one! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Shayuri

First Post
(meep yeah, I try not to play multiple iterations of the same PC in different games simultaneously, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity :))

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Andor mingles with the people after it becomes obvious the mage will not be making trouble.

After some time, when the crowd finally disperses he calls to the group.
"Avengers, assemble!"
"Lets plan this out. We can talk as we walk."

Shayuri

First Post
Seelia buzzes after Andor, as her fairy...friend? servant? whatever...vanishes in her wake.

"Lets go into the caves and start knocking ogres over while demanding to see the insidious force of evil that drives them!"

Trogdor1992

First Post
It is getting dark but progress can still be made before night completely comes. You can rest here and head out early, or you can head out now and make camp about halfway there in the woods. What do you do?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Remove ads