• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monsternomicon 3.5?

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I thought I'd heard that Privateer was thinking about putting out a 3.5 version of the Monsternomicon after they get the IK World Guide out. However, I haven't seen any conrete evidence to support this.

Was I going nuts? (Hmmmm...I think I may have just set myself up...)

Thanks,
Kane

It has been hinted at by the folks at Privateer that they plan on redoing the Monsternomican to make it 3.5 compliant. Of course they've also stated that they are re-releasing the witchfire trilogy as a complilation, and making it 3.5 compatible. As well as releasing a technology book and hinted at a monsternomican 2 as well. We'll see how things progress, but I think you're save in assuming you'll at least see a rewrite of the original. It may not be soon but I think it'll happen from the hints we've seen.

-Ashrum

Kanegrundar

Explorer
In all honesty, it doesn't matter to me if it gets a 3.5 treatment; it would just be nice. Most of the critters I use from the book are easily converted, so it's not that big of a deal.

A Monsternomicon 2 would be great! I would like to see that more than a 3.5 version of the first. Then again...I'm a Privateer fanboy, so I'll buy whatever they put out!!!

Kane

Remove ads