• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monsters & Zombies & Sketches, Oh My!

ZombieButch

First Post
I haven't put anything up new here in a while, so here are a few more that'll be going up on my sketchblog in the next couple of weeks. The last one is an example of what an average page in my sketchbook ends up looking like!

Edit: Oh, the 5th one is drawn from a photo I found on Wikipedia. The original is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Leprosy.jpg

Attachments

• zsb22.jpg
    zsb22.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 96
  • zsb23.jpg
    zsb23.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 585
  • zsb24.jpg
    zsb24.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 491
  • zsb28.jpg
    zsb28.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 99
  • zsb26.jpg
    zsb26.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 91
  • zsb29.jpg
    zsb29.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 84

ZombieButch

First Post
Love the Clock Tower, lots of detail.

I really should have spent a lot more time on that one. I'm pretty disappointed with how it turned out in general, though there are a few bits that I guess turned out decently enough. I need to study my Joseph Clement Coll a lot more!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I really should have spent a lot more time on that one. I'm pretty disappointed with how it turned out in general, though there are a few bits that I guess turned out decently enough.
It turned out decently enough. It is a sketch and not a piece that can't be further improved on. If you want to you can go back and put more work into it.

I think its pretty awesome. I hope you don't mind if I yoink it a put it in my homebrew document.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads