• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mortal Kombat (Recruitment Closed)

Rhun

First Post
I have a concept that I think I will be submitting for this. Mainly just because I want to see him in play...the character is already level 10, so I just need to do some tweaks before posting him up.

DrZombie

First Post
Yeah, well, I'll dive into my books this weekend. Eeeuhm, wouldn't it be a bit cooler if we actually couldn't see what the other guys are capable off? Keeping the Charsheets secret untill the end? It would add to the suspense.

Albedo

First Post
Question said:
Arcane spellcasters, etc allowed?

Yes, arcane casting, and any other types in the books, are allowed.

DrZombie said:
Yeah, well, I'll dive into my books this weekend. Eeeuhm, wouldn't it be a bit cooler if we actually couldn't see what the other guys are capable off? Keeping the Charsheets secret untill the end? It would add to the suspense.

Thats an interesting thought, and I agree with the idea. Instead of posting your characters in the Rogues gallery, send them to me at tysopern@hotmail.com. After you do so, please post your character's name, race, and appearance, plus any well known bits of information into the rogues gallery so everyone can get a bit of an idea on what they are up against without giving away anyones builds. Don't forget to add what alignment you are fighting under.

Albedo

First Post
Ok, I'm starting a confirmation list of characters recieved.

Characters Recieved:
Einan - Kallandros - Good
Question - Tremere - Neutral
bluegodjanus - Torea - Good
devrimk - Katana - Lawful
Iku Rex - Zeki - Lawful
IcyCool - Sean McFallon - Lawful
Voidrazor - Shadow Dragon - Evil
Watus - Mord Ekland - Lawful
DrZombie - Acolyte Wu - (team not picked yet)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads