Most Iconic Weapons (Non-DnD)

DrunkonDuty

he/him
Are you saying "Captain America's Shield" is it's actual name? Because Steve has used more than one.

I mean the unique adamantium vibranium alloy one. The shield he uses. And that I can say the in italics like that and have most people know what I mean says it's pretty iconic.

And no, it doesn't have a name, but it's always referred to as "Cap's shield" or something similar.

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
I mean the unique adamantium vibranium alloy one. The shield he uses. And that I can say the in italics like that and have most people know what I mean says it's pretty iconic.

And no, it doesn't have a name, but it's always referred to as "Cap's shield" or something similar.
Ok I suppose that's fair, sorry, my brain was just amused when you were like "I'm sticking to named weapons!" and then immediately mentioned "a shield that Captain America uses"!

The Colt (peacekeeper) revolver - It made men equal as the saying went.
"God made Man - but Sam Colt made him* equal!"

though i think that quote was (originally) about the colt paterson, not the single action army. the paterson's not nearly as iconic, though.

* - yes, i know it's "them" in the actual quote. i just like how "him" sounds better here.

Remove ads