Mozilla Firefox is now Final

dravot

First Post
Michael Morris said:
The current server isn't serving up javascript files correctly to any browser, and I can't figure out why.
Funky. =)

Is it serving older files, or the current files (but broken)?

DaveStebbins

First Post
Michael Morris said:
The current server isn't serving up javascript files correctly to any browser, and I can't figure out why.
Heck, no one's even tried to hide the fact that it's days are numbered. no wonder the poor thing is rebelling...

Davelozzi

Explorer
One post at a time?

Okay, in the past couple of days I'm having a problem with Firefox and EN World. When I click on a thread, it's only displaying a single post, and then I have to click 'next' and wait for it to reload to see the next post. I have not changed my preferences. I have recently switched from an earlier version (0.8, I think) of Firefox to 1.0, but I think that was about a week ago, and that it was working okay for the first few days.

Michael Morris

First Post
That's odd. I'm using Firefox right now and I'm not having such a problem. Hmm.. Check your User CP settings - I think there's an option there to control how many posts per page you see.

Davelozzi

Explorer
Well,like I said, I hadn't changed them, I had it set for "use forum default" all along. At any rate, I just tried changing it to "show number of posts per page" and now I get multiple posts. Then when I went back to my user cp just to check, but it shows me be back on the forum default. However, coming back again to the thread, everything looks okay. Pretty strange.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
DaveStebbins said:
Heck, no one's even tried to hide the fact that it's days are numbered. no wonder the poor thing is rebelling...

I believe that the current plan is to continue using the current server in some capacity.

See, big guy. We still love you! ;)

Remove ads