• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Just found a problem, at least with the printer sheet latest version.

Goto equipment on page 2. Add an item to the last line of the last column above the attuned item heading. Then move down the item so it shows up under the attuned item heading. Here's the problem. The item disappears. It doesn't even appear on the extra equipment list.
You are correct, that line should have its "Move down" option greyed-out. I will fix that in the next version. Thank you for reporting the error!

Taed

First Post
I ran into a problem with the latest version (12.997), but I was unable to reproduce it, so just take it with a grain of salt. I started a Kobold Monk (which had the languages Common and Draconic), was playing with backgrounds, and I remember changing Far-Traveller to Urchin, and I remember seeing the "+1 Language", but then it was just Common -- the Draconic had somehow disappeared, even though I was still a Kobold. But, like I said, I couldn't reproduce it.

Taed

First Post
Minor typo with Monk "Stunning Strike (Ki Feature, PHB 79) [1 ki point] -- After I hit a creature wit a melee weapon attack..." should have WITH instead of WIT.

chaosronin

Explorer
Did you use any fonts apart from;

Standard Type 1 Fonts (Standard 14 Fonts)

Fourteen typefaces, known as the standard 14 fonts, have a special significance in PDF documents:

Times (v3) (in regular, italic, bold, and bold italic)
Courier (in regular, oblique, bold and bold oblique)
Helvetica (v3) (in regular, oblique, bold and bold oblique)
Symbol
Zapf Dingbats

When I get home I am going to double check I have these installed and test. I will laugh and feel very stupid if this solves my issue. >.>

Edit: Also not sure if bug but in the Unit Dialouge the Decimal Separator Says this;

Dot (comma as thoasands separator)
Comma (dot as thosandsseparator)

Are they not meant to be the other way around?

Last edited:

I ran into a problem with the latest version (12.997), but I was unable to reproduce it, so just take it with a grain of salt. I started a Kobold Monk (which had the languages Common and Draconic), was playing with backgrounds, and I remember changing Far-Traveller to Urchin, and I remember seeing the "+1 Language", but then it was just Common -- the Draconic had somehow disappeared, even though I was still a Kobold. But, like I said, I couldn't reproduce it.
I'm working on a big overhaul of how tools and languages are remembered by the sheet, so hopefully whatever bug you stumbled upon will also be fixed (and probably be replaced by a boat load of different bugs ;P)

Did you use any fonts apart from;

Standard Type 1 Fonts (Standard 14 Fonts)

Fourteen typefaces, known as the standard 14 fonts, have a special significance in PDF documents:

Times (v3) (in regular, italic, bold, and bold italic)
Courier (in regular, oblique, bold and bold oblique)
Helvetica (v3) (in regular, oblique, bold and bold oblique)
Symbol
Zapf Dingbats

When I get home I am going to double check I have these installed and test. I will laugh and feel very stupid if this solves my issue. >.>

Edit: Also not sure if bug but in the Unit Dialouge the Decimal Separator Says this;

Dot (comma as thoasands separator)
Comma (dot as thosandsseparator)

Are they not meant to be the other way around?
I didn't 'use' any other fonts than the ones listed in the description of the document that you were talking about before, but none of those are the font that is used to make the unicode characters. The unicode characters are not taken from a font that I defined myself, it is something that Windows does.

I'm not sure what you mean with "Are they not meant to be the other way around?".

You can select to have either:
  1. A dot as a decimal separator and a comma as a thousands separator (e.g. 2,500.12);
  2. A comma as a decimal separator and a dot as a thousands separator (e.g. 2.500,12).

Are you suggesting that you want to have a dot as both a decimal AND thousands separator (e.g. 2.500.21)?

chaosronin

Explorer
I didn't 'use' any other fonts than the ones listed in the description of the document that you were talking about before, but none of those are the font that is used to make the unicode characters. The unicode characters are not taken from a font that I defined myself, it is something that Windows does.

I'm not sure what you mean with "Are they not meant to be the other way around?".

You can select to have either:
  1. A dot as a decimal separator and a comma as a thousands separator (e.g. 2,500.12);
  2. A comma as a decimal separator and a dot as a thousands separator (e.g. 2.500,12).

Are you suggesting that you want to have a dot as both a decimal AND thousands separator (e.g. 2.500.21)?
Heh guess I really should read things more thoroughly especially when tired, thanks for clearing that up for me I thought it was implying something else.

As to the sheet well I can't get the Unicode to render as a font in Adobe reader DC under wine. I did try the Linux version of version 9 and even though a lot of the automatic functionality doesn't work it displays correctly, also tried version 11 under wine but the sheet was just crashing on open up.

Going forward I might just have to play with both DC and version 9 open.

Anyways thanks for your help!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I did try the Linux version of version 9 and even though a lot of the automatic functionality doesn't work it displays correctly, also tried version 11 under wine but the sheet was just crashing on open up.

I have tried with Linux/Wine/PlayOnLinux and found the same/similar issues. Wine uses Windows XP as a basis so the Lucidia (sp?) fonts are the wrong version, 2.0 - I have been unable to load the Windows 7 Version, 5.0 to get some of the functionally. I ended up running a virtual machine for windows 7 (and 10) to get Adobe DC to work but its sloppy. Its something I will need to work on again in the future

Remove ads