Ms Marvel (spoilers)

I don't know. While he may be feeling something for Kamala, I am expecting him and Nakia to fall for each other. They are the same age and both going to Cal Tech for college, while Kamala is a year or two younger and still in high school in New Jersey.

Bruno only seems to have eyes for Kamala, but I think he's a long term love interest for her, not yet.

I think her next love interest will be Peter Parker, they just have way too much in common, simular morals, both sacrifice a romantic relationship for that persons safety and well being. The big difference is Kamala still has her family while Peter has no one now sadly.

There are various things in Ms. Marvel connecting her to Spider-man pt there by Kevin Feige, it's no accident or a cheap call out to the bug movie, it's part of a bigger plan to hook them up I believe.

Her face!

3d99kzbydvn91.jpg

nx6gdzbydvn91.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I would have the same look on my face if I were cradled in Brie Larson's arms AND standing in front of Harrison Ford. I'd also have same look if I was cradled in Brie Larson's arms OR Standing in front of Harrison Ford. Or just in Brie Larson's arms.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I would have the same look on my face if I were cradled in Brie Larson's arms AND standing in front of Harrison Ford. I'd also have same look if I was cradled in Brie Larson's arms OR Standing in front of Harrison Ford. Or just in Brie Larson's arms.
Is that what the kids call Thirsty?

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Hmmm... now that Han Solo's story is done, and he is working on the final Indiana Jones, I wonder if Ford might find a place in the MCU? With the loss of William Hurt :(, we need another Secretary of Defense... :unsure:

Remove ads