Ms Marvel (spoilers)

Tonight is the night for the debut of Ms Marvel on Disney+! There is a lot of positive buzz about this one so far, especially about the inclusiveness of it. Also, up until yesterday or today, the show was given a TV-PG rating, but some sites are now saying it has been bumped up to TV-14, so I guess we will see which it is when it airs. This one will also be much more connected into the MCU than Moon Knight was, so lots of easter eggs should be expected.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Oh is it tonight! Im expecting it to be focussed at a younger demographic but Im gonna give it a watch and judge it then:)

- I even went and watched the Disney Channels Ultra Violet & Black Scorpion to prep myself :p

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
How many Gen-Z, Pakistani and Marvel geek memes can you pack into a first episode?
It was what I expected, the comedy made me laugh, though the ethnic teen themes may be a bit too thick

overall I really liked it

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
How many Gen-A, Pakistani and Marvel geek memes can you pack into a first episode?
It was what I expected, the comedy made me laugh, though the ethnic teen themes may be a bit too thick

overall I really liked it
Do you mean Gen Z? The kids of Gen A are all under 10, whereas Gen Z is supposed to be between 10 and 25 at the moment.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
My daughters are all Gen Z, whereas I’m one of the first Millennials at 41. (Everyone thinks we’re still in our 20s but no, we’re in our 30s and 40s now.)
Heh, yeah I turned 50 this year so its getting harder to keep up lol. It still freaks me out knowing that my eldest nephews daughters are now teenagers!

Remove ads