Mutant High Issue 3: Revelations

Jemal

Adventurer
Base 1 (Alchemist)
"Magneto." Derek responded. "He sent his goons to the school. He wants you and me for something, wants our powers. I don't think he was ever really after the Professor to begin with, except maybe to get him out of the way so he could come after us. They.. they killed Astrid, and Doctor McCoy. The ones who went after you in the X-jet crashed, but some of them survived, I don't know how many, but they got there as I was being loaded in. I don't know why he'd do this, Magneto does't kill mutants, and his goons.. Juggernaut, the Cyborg, those military guys.. they're not mutants. The only other mutants I've actually seen here are Nightcrawler, Quicksilver and Sabretooth."

Base 2 (Majority)
Magneto nods to Eric "Yes, Mister Hassel, I read about your story with some sadness. Had I been free at the time, I would have approached you immediately, but by the time I was aware of your situation, you were allready under Charles' eye. Truley it was a classic example of human prejudice and jealousy, and you have my most sincere sympathy."

The master of Magnetism clears his throat and returns to the 'mission' at hand.
"Their main base is many miles north west of here, though they may have abandoned it in light of my escape. We've also discovered a secondary base not that far away from our current location. As for returning with me as a prisoner, Do you really expect anybody would believe that?" He raises an eyebrow and everybody's zippers start jingling, and your pockets are emptied of all metalic objects, which slip out and pile onto the table. Change, Multi-tools, and a knife (WHAT? Who had that? ;) ) stack themselves together. "Do you have any idea the damage I could cause just with the loose bits of metal that make up your daily lives?" Magneto shakes his head "No, I shall stay here. Tess will go with any of you who wish to return to the school, but you'll need a good excuse for where the rest are if some decide to stay here and plan an assault. Mr Summers will also stay here, we can care for him as good as they could back at the school, and we don't have quite so many injured to take care of at the moment as they do."

He stops and looks at Temper, then at Tess "I like her style. Yes, miss Temper, that is a very good idea. Unfortunately, we do not know where those facilities are, they may in fact be in the same location. It's a shame Mystique isn't here, she's very good at finding useful information..." He grinned as he looked at Serena "Perhaps you could be of assistance? We could attempt to sneak a small party in to access their database, and if you're a technopath you could be a great asset."

[sblock=ooc]
Still waiting on something from Fangor. I realize it's hard to RP with just 1 player and NPC, but I'm workin on it. ;)[/sblock]

kirinke

First Post
He stops and looks at Temper, then at Tess "I like her style. Yes, miss Temper, that is a very good idea. Unfortunately, we do not know where those facilities are, they may in fact be in the same location. It's a shame Mystique isn't here, she's very good at finding useful information..." He grinned as he looked at Serena "Perhaps you could be of assistance? We could attempt to sneak a small party in to access their database, and if you're a technopath you could be a great asset."

IC:
Serena shook her head. "We don't need to get into their facility in order to access the database. I mean we would if I was a normal hacker, but in this case.... All I really need is to know where the computers are in order to hack them. Access to the net would make it easier though." she grinned at Magneto. "Got a laptop with wireless?"

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Base 2 (Majority)
Magneto nods to Eric "Yes, Mister Hassel, I read about your story with some sadness. Had I been free at the time, I would have approached you immediately, but by the time I was aware of your situation, you were allready under Charles' eye. Truley it was a classic example of human prejudice and jealousy, and you have my most sincere sympathy."

"I'm not a sad story. If I had known what I was doing, I wouldn't have; an average college team could beat any team in the NFL if they had me. Not exactly fair. And growing up the son of a doctor and a lawyer in California is pretty much the opposite of a life of oppression and crushing poverty."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Miranda gazed at the at the knife for a moment then turned towards Pyro. "That was your's wasn't it?" She smiled, "I'm glad to see you would have defended me even without a lighter."

"If only Alchemist's gps tracker wasn't discovered..." she sighed. "Oh well, I doubt anyone has the other Magneto's or the other Nightcrawler's the phone number handy."

Jemal

Adventurer
"They're not connected to the internet, just as I would keep any information I had offline. The best way to stop a hacker is to give him no doorway."

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Xi'an, who has been listening quietly at the back of the group fianlly steps forward and speaks up,

"I'd be willing to lead a small group back to the school. Tess can take me and one or two others. I can make sure any who are hurt can get better. In the meantime the rest of you can find out where we need to hit, and hit hard. Then Tesseract, Me, and whoever else can show up and help you hit it hard."

kirinke

First Post
"True enough then, I'll still need one in order to store information on once I get there. I don't need to be physically touching the computer to hack it, though the closer I get, the easier it is." Serena said.

Victim

First Post
"I should hope that everyone understands that small pieces of metal moving very quickly are life threatening, since weapons operating on those lines are rather common," Temper says evenly.

She smiles at the compliment. Someone seems to be trying really hard to get some new recruits.

"I'd be willing to lead a small group back to the school. Tess can take me and one or two others. I can make sure any who are hurt can get better. In the meantime the rest of you can find out where we need to hit, and hit hard. Then Tesseract, Me, and whoever else can show up and help you hit it hard."

"Someone known, well liked and respected would be a good choice; you'll have to deal with frightened and angry people besides injured ones."

"We'll probably want to hit their nearby staging base soon; before they transfer captured people to a more remote area." Or execute them.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Someone known, well liked and respected would be a good choice; you'll have to deal with frightened and angry people besides injured ones."

Gee, I wonder who she has in mind...

"Wow Temper, I don't think could have been any more subtle with those hints." Miranda chortled. "Since I don't have much of an alternative, I guess I'll go back to the school... but could I at least clean myself up first? It's one thing to return looking like I was busy defending the school, but to return with tear smeared make-up would not ideal in this situation."

She paused, "By the way, how are we supposed to communicate with you guys?"

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"Wow Temper, I don't think could have been any more subtle with those hints." Miranda chortled.

"That's a good idea. It also has the advantage of Miranda being able to tell if anyone has been changed out in all of the confusion." Xi'an responds.

"I'm not sure anyone is going to be judging you on make-up and hair right now Miranda...there has just been a massive attack, we were in a jet crash, and people died...plus, if we are going to go and check the mansion and be back here in time to see some action, time is something we don't really have. We should go as soon as I can get someone's cell number."

Xi'an looks to Magneto and then to Tess.

"So is it a plan?"

Remove ads