• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode3: Speed limit

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Radiant said:
"How about telling me what that secret place you live in is? Are you some kind of government agents like those deltas from Team Freedom in that TV-show?"

Jack snorts. "Agents?! Our bunch? Ha! The Institute is more like a summer camp, all things considered. Not much of a secret, either. I'll bet Doc Garcia would love to show you around."

Radiant

First Post
Robbert Raets said:

Jack snorts. "Agents?! Our bunch? Ha! The Institute is more like a summer camp, all things considered. Not much of a secret, either. I'll bet Doc Garcia would love to show you around."

"I don't know i don't think i made such a good impression the last time I was there. And some of the people you live with don't seem that nice. But realy what are you doing there, it looked like i some kind of sci fi movie in that place."
You notice her cheking her watch often and pick up the thoughts: can't miss the time, I hope it won't go too long I want to be back here soon or he may be insulted.

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Radiant said:
"I don't know i don't think i made such a good impression the last time I was there. And some of the people you live with don't seem that nice. But realy what are you doing there, it looked like i some kind of sci fi movie in that place."

Maybe this'll draw her in.
"Oh, it's high-tech, but it's there to provide a safe Haven for Deltas who had to flee their own country. 'Course, you can train and challenge your abilities in the sim-room, if you like."

You notice her cheking her watch often and pick up the thoughts: can't miss the time, I hope it won't go too long I want to be back here soon or he may be insulted.

Jack frowns. Keep her here, or try to find out where she's going?
"I hope you won't mind, but I'll have to excuse myself for a few minutes." says Jack, as he heads off in the direction of the toilets.
Although he has his back turned to her the whole time, he uses his detect minds ability to track her.

Radiant

First Post
Robbert Raets said:

Maybe this'll draw her in.
"Oh, it's high-tech, but it's there to provide a safe Haven for Deltas who had to flee their own country. 'Course, you can train and challenge your abilities in the sim-room, if you like."

Jack frowns. Keep her here, or try to find out where she's going?
"I hope you won't mind, but I'll have to excuse myself for a few minutes." says Jack, as he heads off in the direction of the toilets.
Although he has his back turned to her the whole time, he uses his detect minds ability to track her.

"That doesn't sound so bad. I never heard of a place like that."
She's thinking that she might be interested to at least see such a place if she didn't allready have plans for her future. Then you leave she stays and waits but she thinks that she will have to use the same excuse soon since she wants to be at the Skating competion at 21:00 for a moment. She intends to teleport there and be back before you can notice something.

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
"That was fun." Eris says to no one in particular, much funner then that stupid session with that ass Jono. She massages her leg where Enrique had kicked her, still a little sore surpirisingly. Shrugging, she makes her over to the comatose delta. "Lets go somewhere more private, sexy," she says to the unconscious boy as she tries to get him down to ground level with her.

Eris gets the body down without much trouble since he had allready fallen most of the way the first time. The two guys who watched hurry away. Enriques bosy doesn't make a move. Yet.

Shalimar

First Post
Eris slips Enrique's arm over her shoulder and does her best to drag him along and make it look like he's passed out drunk, wishing she had some beer to spill over him to add to the illusion. She breifly contemplates bringing him back to the institute, but decides it would be too big of a hassal, and he could wake up at any minute. Smirking she decides to play a trick on Enrique, just to show him who is really better.

She leans him up against the support, brushing an errant strand of pink out of her face as she slips his pants off of him, intending to make him walk home without them, not that it would be at all difficult for either of them to prance naked through the night and avoid being seen, just another irritation.

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Jackson rushes into a stall in the men's room and activates his cellular.
"Truth? It's me, Jack. The Hellions are going to pull some stunt at the skating contest somewhere in the next half-hour. Fabienne is looking for an excuse to get away before nine, but she can get there in the blink of an eye. Can you warn Katie, and Joey and anyone else from the Institute anywhere near that location?!"

Radiant

First Post
Robbert Raets said:
Jackson rushes into a stall in the men's room and activates his cellular.
"Truth? It's me, Jack. The Hellions are going to pull some stunt at the skating contest somewhere in the next half-hour. Fabienne is looking for an excuse to get away before nine, but she can get there in the blink of an eye. Can you warn Katie, and Joey and anyone else from the Institute anywhere near that location?!"

She answers after the first ring.
"Consider it done."

Chamber and Clarity:
Jono finaly decided there he wanted to go for the evening and he and Clair are just driving into the city as their cells ring. They see its the number of the Institute and Truth's voice speaks.
"Hey you two, Í was just told that Joey, Katie and Eris could be in trouble at that skating competition and I can not get a connection to them."

Chamber

Jono pulls out the cell phone and listsens to Truth, Bloody hell, so much for a fun night out, eh? Then he tosses the phone to Clair, Tell her were on our way.

Jonothan cranks the bike back up and heads for the compition, Looks like you'll get to try yer stuff in combat after all.

"Danger? Something that could be dangerous to them...well, that was unexpected. Ready when you are." Clair says to Jono, a slight hint of worry in his voice.

Or to be expected, from what Shade and Patriot were talking about...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads