• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode3: Speed limit

Blockader7

First Post
"Er, uh, Truth, I can't drive, if something were to happen and the other students of this institute needed my help, how could I get to where they are in a real hurry?"

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Joey continues to relax watching the contest, as he wonders where Eris has gotten off to, but it is quickly forgotten as he watches the cool tricks, and acrobatics.

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
Eris slips Enrique's arm over her shoulder and does her best to drag him along and make it look like he's passed out drunk, wishing she had some beer to spill over him to add to the illusion. She breifly contemplates bringing him back to the institute, but decides it would be too big of a hassal, and he could wake up at any minute. Smirking she decides to play a trick on Enrique, just to show him who is really better.

She leans him up against the support, brushing an errant strand of pink out of her face as she slips his pants off of him, intending to make him walk home without them, not that it would be at all difficult for either of them to prance naked through the night and avoid being seen, just another irritation.

Eris notices the darkness of the shadows beside her growing deeper just as she starts and with a rush of wind Fabienne steps out of nothing. She wears a reay unfitting green dress for this place and smiles a bit, obviously she likes the use of her powers but that changes to surprise fast then she sees what's going on.
"Enrique! Can you not even stop yourself for the few minutes it takes to do you work?!"

Shalimar

First Post
Radiant said:
Eris notices the darkness of the shadows beside her growing deeper just as she starts and with a rush of wind Fabienne steps out of nothing. She wears a reay unfitting green dress for this place and smiles a bit, obviously she likes the use of her powers but that changes to surprise fast then she sees what's going on.
"Enrique! Can you not even stop yourself for the few minutes it takes to do you work?!"
"Well, he wouldn't tell me what he was doing, so I wouldn't let him do it tell he told me, its not really my fault he fell off the beam." Eris tells Fabienne, not really looking up from what she is doing. "I was just gonna hide his clothes so he had to walk home without them, I mean, he shpuld no better then to tell a girl no,"

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Well, he wouldn't tell me what he was doing, so I wouldn't let him do it tell he told me, its not really my fault he fell off the beam." Eris tells Fabienne, not really looking up from what she is doing. "I was just gonna hide his clothes so he had to walk home without them, I mean, he shpuld no better then to tell a girl no,"

"Hm strange, usualy it is his problem that he can't say no to girls."
She takes a step closer and stands direclty beside you.
"Aehm, could you stop doing that please? I mean he is going to need his pants.
Well not really but I thínk he will not do his part if he has none."
Suddenly she stares at you as if finally getting that you might be an opponent.
"Wait, he never falls, he has some kind of cat genes. And you are from Jackson's place, so you must be a Mutant. Get away from him!"

Shalimar

First Post
"Well fine," Eris replies sounding slightly disapointed by the fact that Enrique wouldn't get his nose rubbed in the fact that she had been better then him. Standing, she takes a few steps back to lean against the support beam, leaving Enriques pants around his ankles. "So are you at least going to tell me what you guys are doing, I'll tell you the same thing I told him, if you are doing something I like, I'll help, especially now since it looks like lover boy is feeling a bit out of it." She says to the other girl.

"So whats it going to be," she asks curiously, tensing her body to pounce because she did not know what Fabienne's power was.

[Ready an attack action to punch Fabienne if she acts threatening, Strike +9(10S)]

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Well fine," Eris replies sounding slightly disapointed by the fact that Enrique wouldn't get his nose rubbed in the fact that she had been better then him. Standing, she takes a few steps back to lean against the support beam, leaving Enriques pants around his ankles. "So are you at least going to tell me what you guys are doing, I'll tell you the same thing I told him, if you are doing something I like, I'll help, especially now since it looks like lover boy is feeling a bit out of it." She says to the other girl.

"So whats it going to be," she asks curiously, tensing her body to pounce because she did not know what Fabienne's power was.

[Ready an attack action to punch Fabienne if she acts threatening, Strike +9(10S)]

Fab visibly relaxes then you get some distance. She cheks her watch and looks really stressed.
"Allright, I have less than a minute left. This whole party is paid by an American company, so we are going to crash it life on TV to show them they can not do whatever they want with Mutants. Devante wants to get his message across and he says it will realy impress the delta elite."
She points to Enrique.
"He should take out the power up there, it is for one of the spotlights. We do it with the others at the same time to get all the attention to the stage."

Shalimar

First Post
Radiant said:
Fab visibly relaxes then you get some distance. She cheks her watch and looks really stressed.
"Allright, I have less than a minute left. This whole party is paid by an American company, so we are going to crash it life on TV to show them they can not do whatever they want with Mutants. Devante wants to get his message across and he says it will realy impress the delta elite."
She points to Enrique.
"He should take out the power up there, it is for one of the spotlights. We do it with the others at the same time to get all the attention to the stage."

"I'm not going to help you since my friend is competing, and that would really suck for her, but I wont try and stop you either, it just seems kind of childesh, so feel free. Not all American Companies have anything to do with mutants, not if they want to stay open, its not their fault, but oh well," she says, stepping aside and motioning her towards the powerbox with a shrug.

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
"I'm not going to help you since my friend is competing, and that would really suck for her, but I wont try and stop you either, it just seems kind of childesh, so feel free. Not all American Companies have anything to do with mutants, not if they want to stay open, its not their fault, but oh well," she says, stepping aside and motioning her towards the powerbox with a shrug.

She hesitates a second more but then just shrugs.
"Maybe."
The shadows from which she came more forward to swallow her.
"I have another one to take care of, if this is still on he has to stand for it."
A split second later she has vanished.

oog:next thing will happen only 15 seconds later, just don't have time to post it now. So if you do anithing keep that limit in mind please.

Halfway there, Clair remembers something that Michael told him. If we get into trouble...yeah, this is trouble. He gives a call over to the elite at the institute using the gizmo from his uniform, "Er, how does this work?" He says to himself as he pushes a button, "Truth can you tell Michael we may be needing some more back up at the skating competition? Clarity out."

He barely notices he was driving off the road a bit on the motorcycle, but manages to swerve back on his side, behind Jono before crashing into a truck. What a day.

Remove ads