• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E My Crazy Theory about 2015 5e

John Enfield

First Post
The core books are fine the way they are. Any 'errata' or changes will come via announcements on the D&D website.

If the way that 'errata' and rules changes were handled with 4th edition is any indication, I think it's safe to say that we'll see some announcements this year on D&D's website about suggested changes to what is in the core rule books. These will all be free .pdf downloads. I doubt that any of it will be worlds shattering and require a 5.5 edition.

That was the whole point of doing the beta tests with all of the revisions in response to our feedback in the first place. I think they did all that to try to avoid needing a published .5 revision later on.

All of the reprint stuff they did last year was partly to celebrate the anniversary and partly to give them something to publish while they finished putting the final touches on 5th ed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads