• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Mystara 5th Edition Fan Made Supplement

shadowmane

First Post
From Page 30, under the "Eldritch Origins" heading. The first sentence reads:

"All sidhe come from another realm called they call the Good Kingdom."

Also, in the very next paragraph, there is a sentence without a period at the end, creating a run on sentence. In fact, here's the whole paragraph, as presented:

Sidhe have existed since before the Immortals,
and as such need nothing from them Their
power comes from another realm, Immortal
magics over them nothing.. Sidhe often blend in
with human societies, their neighbors none the
wiser. Sidhe even get married to try and learn
about love, but they are doomed to watch their
spouse wither and die from age.

Last edited:

DM Howard

Explorer
I just found this via another thread and I am floored. I am too young to have experienced the Mystara products in print, but I think WotC is about to get some money from me for their Mystara stuff on DRPG just to show there is still demand for the setting.

DM Howard

Explorer
I just found this via another thread and I am floored. I am too young to have experienced the Mystara products in print, but I think WotC is about to get some money from me for their Mystara stuff on DRPG just to show there is still demand for the setting.

Bad Fox

First Post

Thanks for posting in this thread! Jumping it to the top of the 5th Edition forum let me see it for the first time.

Wow, just wow. Kudos to The Glen for all the hard work that's been put into this.

As for checking out Mystara products on DTRPG: take a look at the Gazetteers (GAZ1 to GAZ14). Fantastic sourcebooks.

DM Howard

Explorer
Thanks for posting in this thread! Jumping it to the top of the 5th Edition forum let me see it for the first time.

Wow, just wow. Kudos to The Glen for all the hard work that's been put into this.

As for checking out Mystara products on DTRPG: take a look at the Gazetteers (GAZ1 to GAZ14). Fantastic sourcebooks.
Yes, I was looking at the GAZ series of sourcebooks. I will most certainly be picking them up from DTRPG and physically via eBay if I can. Is it best to buy the series in number order?

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Is it best to buy the series in number order?
The numbers are irrelevant, akin to a series of real-world gazetteers that have England as Gaz 1, Brazil as Gaz 2, India as Gaz 3, etc. It's a matter of which area interests you the most.

You can find descriptions of each one easily enough online to help make your decision.

Bad Fox

First Post
The numbers are irrelevant, akin to a series of real-world gazetteers that have England as Gaz 1, Brazil as Gaz 2, India as Gaz 3, etc. It's a matter of which area interests you the most.

You can find descriptions of each one easily enough online to help make your decision.

Agree. Although as a small caveat, I probably would recommend picking up GAZ1 first and then pick-n-choosing the ones that interest you from there. If for no other reason: the Grand Duchy of Karameikos was often used as a default starting point for Mystara.

That said, my personal favourite has always been GAZ3. Hope you enjoy them!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads