• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Mystic and Artificer now on DM''s Guild. Part of additional playtest process

They could have at least given them a moderat amount of formatting.

If anyone else published content that looked like that, they'd be ignored and given terrible reviews....

Dualazi

First Post
Does this version have any meaningful updates since the last iteration, or is this merely their official statement regarding why they're releasing it on the DM's guild?

TwoSix

"Diegetics", by L. Ron Gygax
That's excellent news; using the DMs Guild to release mostly-official material is a great way to gain acceptance for using "non-book" material.

I'm annoyed they didn't bother updating the classes for this. Especially the artificer, which was released five months ago.

I don't see that the Guild has that many more users than Unearthed Arcana and the website. It's not like it was hard to download off the website. This has the added barrier of entry that you need a DMsGuild account.

I'm annoyed they didn't bother updating the classes for this. Especially the artificer, which was released five months ago.

I don't see that the Guild has that many more users than Unearthed Arcana and the website. It's not like it was hard to download off the website. This has the added barrier of entry that you need a DMsGuild account.
Except now this content is available for other DMsG authors to build off of and reference.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads