Native American Campaign Setting?

blackshirt5

First Post
OK, after thinking about this for a little bit, if somebody were to publish a fantasy native american campaign setting, would you buy it?

I noticed there doesn't seem to be one out on the market.

blackshirt5

First Post
actually, if I decide to write it, I'd probably get you to help write and playtest it Angcuru. Along with Ron.

Can we say Chris on the illustrations?:)

Angcuru

First Post
since i'm mr.history, i'll help you out in that aspect. it'd be nice if we could actually FIND a tribesman in this country.

Spirit Horse of Cherokee - THIS SONG MAKES ME ANGRY AT WHITE PEOPLE! The strange thing is that I'm white.

Last edited:

blackshirt5

First Post
Actually, I know a half-Cherokee girl from down in Florida named Emily. Toni was also part Native American, you couldn't see it in her, but it was very evident in her dad. Now if only he wasn't ready to shoot to kill when he sees me...

Claude Raines

First Post
I would definitely be interested in both a native american and a mesoamerican setting. I also would like a setting for oceana and one for Austrailian aboringines.

Angcuru

First Post
I also know a part-native girl named toni, but she's a butch negro, not toni sm*th.

no, i want to meet a pureblood. preferably one who knows how to chuck a tomohawk, those things RULE!

Remove ads