"Necessary Evil" OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
Emma Frost's diamond form apparently blocks telepathy, so I suppose I could try statting something like that up for another material, but I'd like to avoid the math headache if possible. :)
Actually, I will not allow something like this. "Changing your form to materials" does not include immunity to mind effects as an option. But I would allow it as a powerstunt.

Jemal

Adventurer
Perfect timing, I was just about to head to bed.. being the only one before NPC, I can take my action and then off to sleep while everybody else responds.

Jemal

Adventurer
Apologies didn't know if you'd be cycling back up to the top or posting a round summary before me. Siren's action is up.

Jemal

Adventurer
Will be leaving on vacation tomorrow morning for a week. Feel free to NPC Siren. Her priorities will be trying to remain hidden and cover her allies with illusions or get information from the V'sori with mind reading if possible. If she really needs to, she'll break out her combat powers and help with the fight, but she's more concerned with completing the mission and getting information at the moment.

Remove ads