• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need help creatinng cheap golems

taliesin15

First Post
IMC, the largest city on the major continent has a number of magic shops, including one with *used golems*...unfortunately, the old "mage" proprieter wears tacky cliche wizard robes (that clash with his hat), a toupee, and the smarmiest smile you've ever seen. PCs get +3 to Sense Motive when he says he will "match or beat the prices of any of his competitors."

Victor Ograygor

First Post
Yes i want it. It sounds goood.

undead stink

Larst time i played. i had rouges all over my strong hold. and my Dm is Laughing at me. they
are realy pissing me off.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Victor Ograygor said:
Yes i want it. It sounds goood.

undead stink

Larst time i played. i had rouges all over my strong hold. and my Dm is Laughing at me. they
are realy pissing me off.

Undead are really quite good against rogues! Especially incorporeal undead. Whip up a few shadows and watch the rogues... er... become more shadows.

Then invite the Priest of Pelor over to help you get rid of your pesky shadow infestation. ;)

-- N

Lord Pendragon

First Post
The tireless nature of golems is, IMO, offset by their mindlessness.

I'd just pick up Leadership and people my stronghold with followers. Fanatical zealots, if I could swing it.

Remove ads