• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need help with my new tattoo (Phase 4 - New pic 11.07.05)

ElvishBard

First Post
The font I suggest you use would be my own personal favorite, webdings :lol: .

On a more serious note, I think it is cool that you are going to show off your family heritage and I hope it comes out well.

reveal

Adventurer
ElvishBard said:
On a more serious note, I think it is cool that you are going to show off your family heritage and I hope it comes out well.

I think it will. The shop I'm going to is Big Brain Productions. I've been to other places in town and I didn't like any of them. I like BBP from the first moment I walked in. Just a cool vibe in the air. I'm excited. I'm trying to get an appointment for tomorrow. I'll post a pic when it's done.

Thanks for everyone's help! :D

reveal

Adventurer
sniffles said:
As a fellow Scottish-American, I applaud you. I like the second font from the top. :)

Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
It's so very cool that you are so proud of your family and your heritage.

I blame my dad. :)

I remember being dragged to the National Archives to look up census reports for relatives pre-Civil War. I say dragged because I really didn't want to go. But once I was there, and once he explained who my ancestors were and what they did, I was hooked.

There's no way to describe the feeling you get when you're in Manassass, at the bottom of a hill, and looking out at where one of your relatives charged from.

Or being in Gettysburg in the same spot your uncle's division stood right before they charged into battle. It's awesome.

Wyn A'rienh

First Post
I really like 3 and 4 out of the ones you posted, Reveal.

And hey, I have nine tattoos and have just recently decided, after 7 years, what my next one will be. :)

reveal

Adventurer
I just got back from the parlor. It hurt like hell but it was worth it. :D

It's just an outline right now but, in a month, I'll get the badge colored in, as well as shade in the MacLaren letters, and I'll get my tartan put somewhere.

Here's the pic; stop staring at my love handles. ;)

Attachments

• P0003147.JPG
    P0003147.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 323

Remove ads