Fighting the Gray Tide (Miniature Painting)

MGibster

Legend
I think its perfect! Then again, I really dont like the color yellow, and even less when its bright.
Yellow is a very, very silly color for a military scheme. I've never been on a modern battlefield, but it seems to me that you wouldn't want to stick out of the terrain like a sore thumb. I don’t know why I picked Imperial Fists, probably because I don’t see them played that often, but I started with them years ago. Here’s an old school terminator I painted years ago next to a new one.

IMG_2170.jpeg

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Yellow is a very, very silly color for a military scheme. I've never been on a modern battlefield, but it seems to me that you wouldn't want to stick out of the terrain like a sore thumb. I don’t know why I picked Imperial Fists, probably because I don’t see them played that often, but I started with them years ago. Here’s an old school terminator I painted years ago next to a new one.

View attachment 358361
My admittedly little experience is that military paint schemes come in two types. Very practical camouflage and non practical dress parade.

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
A friend of mine had another friend cleaning out their mini collection. Long story short, I got some cool old metal minis from the 1980’s. The first one I painted was the Grenadier Models Chaos Giant!

Attachments

• IMG_6309.jpeg
    IMG_6309.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6310.jpeg
    IMG_6310.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6311.jpeg
    IMG_6311.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6312.jpeg
    IMG_6312.jpeg