• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need more Sage Advice

silvertable81

First Post
This month's Sage Advice dealt with Manufactured weapons with Natural Weapons. A creature using Manufactured weapons still gets it's natural attacks at a -5 penalty.
I want to create a 1/2 Dragon Githyanki Monk 1. Does he get his full monk attacks, followed by his full set of Natural attacks? (claw/claw/bite) What if he performs a Flurry of Blows? Would his attacks be -2(flurry)/-2(flurry)/-7(claw)/-7(claw)/-7(bite)?
I'm not even sure if I'm even describing my question correctly, but it's worth a shot.

Epametheus

First Post
He can claw/claw/bite or monk attacks/bite, IIRC. In either case, the bite has a -5 modifier for being a secondary attack and has 1/2 str as the damage modifier. The bite attack attack might suffer the additional -2 modifier if Flurry is used, but I'm not sure.

As low levels he'll be better off with claw/claw/bite.

Tatsukun

Danjin Masutaa
He would use the damage for whichever weapon he used. If he uses his claw/claw/bite, he uses the claw damage and then the bite damage.

If he uses his monk attacks/bite, he uses his monk damage and then bite damage.

-Tatsu

Remove ads