• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NeMoren's Vault III: Return to the dungeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma'varkith

First Post
"We didn't find much," Ma' sighs. "Except for a red-hot-chain-wielding suit of armor there was only a pool of water. We tried dredging something up and found only this."

She shows the bone she pulled from the pool.

"Can anyone identify what manner of creature this is from? It may tell us something of the inhabitants of this place."

Vadania

Explorer
*feeling a bit self consious Vadania holds her shield in front of her.*

Before I was eger to see the other side of that pit. But now I think my curiosity has been ablated a bit. It would probably be best to regroup make sure everyone is ok.

What do you have there?

*Vadania goes to examine the bone Ma' carries.*

Last edited:

Devis

First Post
Now while it's certainly true that I look damn good running, can we assume I've joined the group around the pit yet?

OOC: I seem to remember them being the closer of the two groups. If the bunch in the cave with the pug uglies is closer, let me know. Devis would go where he heard voices, and the group around the pit are making more noise.

Nebin

Explorer
After recovering my flask of scnappes from Hennit Henny did you have to guzzle ALL of it ? I'll gather my stuff togather and see what the others at the pit want to do.

My vote is that we precide back to the junction and find the rest of the party.

Hennet

First Post
Nebin said:
After recovering my flask of scnappes from Hennit Henny did you have to guzzle ALL of it ? I'll gather my stuff togather and see what the others at the pit want to do.

My vote is that we precide back to the junction and find the rest of the party.

Nebin, I was trapped in a steamy pit with Vadania...and you. Oh, and a devil and an killer breastplate, too. So I needed something to settle my nerves--don't worry, next one's on me.

Oh, and I'm all for catching up w/the rest of the group.

Kazak

First Post
Kazak quickly reloads his crossbow and shoots again. He looks around for cover.

"Krusk, go show 'em the Abyss, would ye?"

[OOC:] PC, is there any cover I could get behind? How far away are the hobgoblins? Have they spotted the floating halfing yet?[/OOC]

Krusk

First Post
Unsure of just exactly what Mialee did to the plank bridging the crevasse, Krusk stands at the edge of the chasm bellowing and brandishing his enormous axe...

Come here!
Die Hobgob!

GRAAUGH!

Axe kill!
Krusk kill!

Taunting them so, he stands ready to split the skull of any hobgoblin that comes within reach.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
All other iconics who want to be are beside the pit; during the after-fight as Vadania checks her wounds, Perea grunts worriedly, and Nebin stares at the elves, it's easy to catch up. Regdar, in one of the bottles stuck under your arm there's something jammed in there; a label, maybe? Definitely a piece of paper, in a bottle that should be full of wine.

Kerwyn, very faintly, you can hear Krusk bellowing.

Speaking of which....

The humanoids look at Krusk, standing on the far side of the chasm. "Too stupid to use the bridge," remarks one of them. Then, spear in hand, three of them charge the chasm. They skid to a stop just short of the gap, but the long spears that they're holding easily cover the distance.

Krusk grunts as two of the spears pierce his body, their barbed heads catching as they're ripped back out. Lidda can smell the coppery scent of blood from her hiding place high in the shadows, and hear one of the goblinoids chortling with glee.

Actions, everybody?

OOC: Krusk, take 16 points of damage! Long spear make big ouch, and I rolled well. Where are the character sheets nowadays, incidentally? I need to bookmark them.

Mialee

First Post
OH NO! KRUSK, COME BACK OVER HERE- WE'LL JUST HIT THEM WITH ARROWS! THERE'S NO WAY THEY'RE BRAVE ENOUGH TO CROSS THAT BRIDGE... GET AWAY FROM THEM, THEY'RE TOO FIERCE AND DANGEROUS TO FIGHT CLOSE UP!

Here's hoping they're dumb enough to fall for that...

To accent the point, I'll fire an arrow into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads