• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NeMoren's Vault III: Return to the dungeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alhandra

First Post
Piratecat said:
A claw slaps onto the floor from out of the pit. The demon pulls his head up and glares at Alhandra. "Donnn't liike her!" it hisses, turning to look at Hennet. "All deeaaad down there. No blood to sup, no flesh to lick. Nexxt time I want meat!" then, shimmering, it disappears in a burst of brimstone.
Alhandra kicks at the ground where the demon was and then spits on the 'stain' it left as it retreated back to its infernal home.

"Disgusting slime," she sneers, as she advances on Hennet and asks, "Do you mind if while we adventure here, we TRY to keep on the same side? Hmmm?

I DON'T want to have to abide my own party dealing with the forces of darkness in a voluntary fashion.

Maybe we should get Wot-cee down here to conduct a remedial-adventurers class, but I'm fairly certain that it was clear in our contracts that we're the Good Guys!"

The fountain of purity shakes her head and considers the matter resolved.
She turns her attention to her woodsy compatriot, and asks, "Are you hurt, Vadania?
Perea and I were very worried about you, being drug into the pit and all.
It was all I could do to keep her from jumping in after you!"

*Alhandra mumbles something about the bear having more self-control than some adventurers she knows...*

Nebin

Explorer
ur last thing I remember I was shareing Scnhapps with somebody after we got out of the pit, so I guess I'll head over toward Alhandra.

Lidda, I like you bouncy ;)

Mialee

First Post
Krusk, Kazak- now!!

Mialee will wait for hell to break loose, then fire an arrow and step forward (hopefully out from under the deadfall)

Kerwyn

First Post
Kerwyn heads towards the others at the pit.

“The wine cellar looks clear now. Where's the rest of us? Hmmm... nice pit, there, I hope noone got hurt here? Shall we wait for the others or continue down this corridor?”

Jozan of Pelor

First Post
OOC: It is my humble opinion that we should save time, effort, and confusion by restarting will full HPs and spells, as suggested by Vadania and others previously.

Jozan eyes the demon with some surprise, and when it addresses Hennet he clicks his tongue disapprovingly. While Alhandra goes into a tirade, he simply sighs and murmurs, "May Pelor protect us from demon-happy sorcerers."

Jozan steps up and looks around, taking a quick head count. "Everyone healthy? Nasty pit thingies vanquished? Good, good. The endless Light of the Burning God shines upon us all, as usual." He raises an eyebrow. "But we seem to be missing a few...I suggest we regroup before moving on past this pit. Anyone know where Mialee and Lidda have snuck off to?"

Vadania

Explorer
Jozan of Pelor said:

Anyone know where Mialee and Lidda have snuck off to?"

I could think of a few ideas.

Alhandra, I'm fine. I fail to see why flimsy arcane casters felt the need to protect me.

Hennet, I never want to see you bring one of those unnatural horrors into our world again.

*Vadania goes to comfort Perea*

Kazak

First Post
OK, the plan as I understand it:

Mialee casts levitate on Lidda, she disarms the trap (as the lass has already done).

Mialee forms an illusion of a plank over the pit in the room, while hiding the real one.

Krusk steps forwards, trys to get the hobgoblins to fall :) for the illusion.

I crossbow any gobbo that doesn't fall into the pit and then Biocurrent them, while Krusk smacks 'em about.

Repeat last step as needed.

Sound right to all of ye?

Hennet

First Post
Stammer

Wait a minute,I...Oh, all right. I suppose there is the possibility that using the tools of darkness might have some negative consequnces in the long run--I'll stick to celestial dogs and the like.

--Hennet the Chastised

Alhandra

First Post
That's the spirit, Hennet!
By Heironeous, we'll make an honest, law-abiding citizen out of you, yet!

Now is there any way I could get you to cover up your midsection a bit?
We can't have such a blatant display of machismo running around, frightening little girls, can we?

You don't want the women to think you're easy, do you, Hennet?

Regdar

First Post
Bah

Bah, not a damn drop in these bottles, you figure Wizards could have at least spent budget on the wine display! Bah cheap bastards!

Alright, Regdar thinks we should go find the rest of the group, so Regdar can start some slaying. Beating up on armored constructs does not bring the blood splatters Regdar demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads