• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NeMoren's Vault III: Return to the dungeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mialee

First Post
Oh well... good plan, Krusk! Killing good!

I'll fire more arrows from back here. I don't think these chumps are worth casting more spells on.

Kerwyn

First Post
“I think I heard Krusk's bellowing from down there...” Kerwyn points to the direction, where Mialee, Lidda, Kazak and Krusk have descended “...let's take a look after them, shall we?”

With that, Kerwyn moves closer to the source of the sounds he heard, holding his torch and rapier in hand.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
There are five of them over there that you can see. Mialee, I have emailed you a map; could you please make it an image file and post it when you have a chance? If you have problems with the file, let me know.

Jozan of Pelor

First Post
"I suspect that faint yelling is something we should investigate, hmm?" Jozan raises both eyebrows and smiles, gesturing down the rough tunnel that leads towards Mialee & co. "For the glory of Pelor, and all that..." He urges everyone forward.

As the group heads down the passage, moving swiftly but trying not to be too loud about it, Jozan taps Regdar. "Hold onto that bottle, my friend, I have no doubt that slip of paper will come in handy in the future."

"And hey...has anyone seen Naull?"

Kazak

First Post
With a crackle of energy, Kazak's beard bristles as a biocurrent sizzles through the air towards the two nearest hobgoblins. He grins wolfishly towards the gobos, his eyes glowing with bright yellow light.

[OOC:] PC, my stats on the link Hennet posted have a few errors in them. Do you want me to post my stats in Rogues' Gallery, e-mail you them, or anything else?

Last edited:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Mialee forwarded me this-
nemoren.jpg

The map is also available here, at the iconics headquarters
Anyone who doesn't see their stats there can send them to me for wonderful wonderful stat-viewage.

Regdar

First Post
Bah, or not to bah, that's the question!

Bah, look, what a way to waste a good bottle.

Digging inside the bottle with a finger

Argh infernal tempter of patience!!! Die

Smashing the bottle against a wall to get the paper inside.

Now what does Regdar have here?

Lidda

First Post
Mialee! Get me down and I'll sneak up on them. That's what I do, you know...

Lidda waits to drop to the ground so she can sneak forward and lend a hand to Krusk. Actually, lend a dagger - in a hobgob's kidney.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I have to go to Texas tomorrow morning, and I'll have virtually no internet access until Saturday evening. If I can manage it, I'll sneak on at my client site; otherwise, the adventure continues at the end of the weekend. What is in Regdar's bottle? What will the screams summon? Should Mialee be less blase'? Is Jozan as good-looking in a mid-western sort of way as everyone thinks? Find out then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads