• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NeMoren's Vault III: Return to the dungeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devis

First Post
Piratecat said:
Is Jozan as good-looking in a mid-western sort of way as everyone thinks? Find out then!

I've always thought of him as good looking in a mid-western, but really wants to be East Coast sort of way.

Regdar

First Post
Bah bah blacksheep

Regdar knows what is NOT in the bottle!!! Bah Regdar will be in Regdar's dressing room , Regdar left two whores in there, just in case.

Alhandra

First Post
you left a 2-pack in the trailer?!
(Or would that be a 4-pack, as far as you're concerned?)

I spoke with them while you were gone, and convinced them to repent their harlot-like ways and join a convent.

It's quite amazing how easy it is sometimes to get people back on the straight-and-narrow path. *flashes her heavenly smile* :)

Last edited:

Mialee

First Post
Lidda said:
Mialee! Get me down and I'll sneak up on them. That's what I do, you know...

Lidda waits to drop to the ground so she can sneak forward and lend a hand to Krusk. Actually, lend a dagger - in a hobgob's kidney.

I thought you were going to sneak attack them from above, with your crossbow!

Lidda

First Post
Mialee said:

I thought you were going to sneak attack them from above, with your crossbow!

You're right, Melee! Its been so long since I read the original script that I nearly flubbed my lines there.

Thanks for the help!

gets ready for a sneaky, kidney-piercing sneak attack from above!

Alhandra

First Post
Re: Bah, great lack of taste, less filling.

Regdar said:
Alhandra, remind Regdar to pop you in the jaw latter!
Wow!
That's exactly what your harlots told me they were afraid you were going to do to THEM if they left!

They related to me how terrified of you they were, what with all the mysoginistic and simple-minded rage, combined with the adolescent mindset.
But they were just too afraid to make a break for it...

I told them I would make sure you wouldn't go after them for any retributive punishment.

and I will.

Alhandra

First Post
By the way, Regder -

The former-harlots related to me quite the lurid descriptions of how you insisted on calling one of them "Mom" and the other one "sis" during your ... shall we say... 'forceful' intimate relations.

If I may be so bold : I know of a special-use cleric whose services we sometimes used in the Academy to work a recruit thru some basic personal problems like this.

You say the word and I can make a request pronto, 'big guy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads