• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Never played PbP but would like to try.

carhesl

First Post
Hello,
I have never played PbP. I would really like to try it but would need a little help from folks who can endure my ignorance while I learn.
Would like to start at 1st level in a fantasy game.
Other than that I will play any class the GM wants or needs in his game.

Please e-mail me at carhesl@aol.com if you have a group I can join.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Hmmm... 1st level... that shouldn't be too hard. I think I can handle a simple first level game. I even have an interesting little scenario in mind. I shall take up your request, carhesl. You shall have your game. Now, the question is, do you want to start now during the holidays? Or do you want to wait until after them? I should have computer access and some computer time during all that time, but I want to make sure you do as well.

dead_radish

Explorer
So, would this be a general call for folks now, Isida? I've enjoy your games so far, so I'm more than up for adding another, and I don't mind helping folks out, either....

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, it will be a call eventually, but so now we have three; dead radish, Mordane76, and carhesl. Two or three more and we can have a group going. I'll put up a recruiting post here soon.

carhesl

First Post
Thank you very much, I look forward to playing. I hope my inexperience doesn't annoy anyone too much.
I will play any class, race, etc. etc.
Just let me know what the group needs or what the GM wants.
I can play during the holidays. I have computer time every day. Either before 7:00AM or after 5:00PM (till about midnight)

dead_radish

Explorer
Well, carhesl, since it's basically your game, I'd say you should get first dibs - don't worry about being inexperienced - anyone who steps in to this thread is (or should be) expecting it to be a game with a newer player, and Isida's an excellent pbp gm.

But really - once we know what we'll be playing, unless you just don't have any idea what to play, I'd say you should choose whatever sounds best to you, and we'll work around you. Now if you'd rather have your choices narrowed down to make it easier, we can do that too. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads