• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New D&D Facebook Game Live Today!

Verision

First Post
Flip a coin - Heads you win, tails you take damage

Wow, I'm getting my butt kicked in this game. I'd be more annoyed by that if there was actually anything I could do to affect the outcome.

Deadboy

First Post
The game does unfortunately seem heavily biased towards subpar roll results - after the first roll was a 19, my remaining rolls were 5, 3, 16, 3, 3, 2 and 11...

It should be "Tiny MIS-adventures," because my poor Dragonborn Fighter did sure as heck end up looking pretty incompetent.

Another complaint: I went out for lunch when I got sick of waiting 10+ minutes between updates, came back, and got all the updates at once with no chance to use a potion or equip anything between steps. Fortunately I had a streak of decent rolls or I'm sure I would have been quite dead. Paladin is nice for coming with 29 HP, that's like a full extra roll you can fail vs the Wizard who has 22 HP.

Bug: Before starting out into the swamp, I used a potion for +5 INT for 4 encounters. During my 3rd encounter, I got: INT CHECK: d20 4, Int Bonus +1, Buff +1, Total 6.

Where's my +5 INT Potion? I have 11 INT, so that should make 16 = +3.

Bug 2: My wizard had an encounter with a Witch who gave him +3 to AC for 3 encounters. 2 encounters later he gets an AC check: d20 = 8, AC bonus 15, Buffs +1 Total = 24. My AC is 10 (base) + 4 (INT) + 1 (Armor) ... and supposedly +3 (temporary). And this time I really would have passed the check too!

Last edited:

Deadboy

First Post
Hmm... When I finally got back in after that maxed connections thing, my adventure log stated my character got wounded and retreated, in spite of the fact he had 11 HP left, and I found a ton of magic items in my inventory that the adventure shows no record of me getting - a dragondaunt shield, catstep boots, a cloak of resistence and a bunch of potions.

And the bad rolling continued... 10, 1, 2, 3, 6, 12. I'd think it was just bad luck but other people seem to be having similar experiences.

Last edited:

jelmore

First Post
Climbing a tree to get a better view, Therlas Vylini met a goblin . . . in the tree! The equally surprised goblin tried to explain what he was doing there.

Therlas Vylini made a Wisdom check with a difficulty of 12 . . . and rolled 9

The goblin's explanation was perfectly reasonable and even quite fascinating. It was so fascinating that Therlas Vylini did not notice the dagger the creep had pulled out until it was firmly stabbed into his side. A swift kick sent the unctuous goblin spiraling towards the ground.

Therlas Vylini took 10 damage.

Therlas Vylini received 16 XP.

Therlas Vylini obtained a Dagger!
That's one way to get loot, I guess...

MintMMs

First Post
I had the same thing where when I was able to log back in, I had failed at several encounters, retreated and ended up with a bunch of loot as well.

Seems like a nice little app, though.

Remove ads