New D&D Survey: What Do you Want From Older Editions?

WotC has just posted this month's D&D feedback survey. This survey asks about content from older editions of D&D, including settings, classes and races. The results will help determine what appears in future Unearthed Arcana columns.

WotC has just posted this month's D&D feedback survey. This survey asks about content from older editions of D&D, including settings, classes and races. The results will help determine what appears in future Unearthed Arcana columns.

The new survey is here. The results for the last survey have not yet been compiled. However, WotC is reporting that the Waterborne Adventures article scored well, and that feedback on Dragon+ has been "quite positive".

"We also asked about the new options presented in the Waterborne Adventures installment of Unearthed Arcana. Overall, that material scored very well—on a par with material from the Player’s Handbook. Areas where players experienced trouble were confined to specific mechanics. The minotaur race’s horns created a bit of confusion, for example, and its ability score bonuses caused some unhappiness. On a positive note, people really liked the sample bonds and how they helped bring out the minotaur’s unique culture.

The mariner, the swashbuckler, and the storm sorcerer also scored very well. A few of the specific mechanics for those options needed some attention, but overall, players and DMs liked using them.

Finally, we asked a few questions about the Dragon+ app. We really appreciate the feedback as we tailor the app’s content and chart the course for future issues. The overall feedback has been quite positive, and we’re looking at making sure we continue to build on our initial success."

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
It's a long shot but I added a request for the Tome of Magic Binder in the comments section. [MENTION=6796368]kalil[/MENTION], maybe you could do the same for the Warlord.

kalil

Explorer
It's a long shot but I added a request for the Tome of Magic Binder in the comments section. [MENTION=6796368]kalil[/MENTION], maybe you could do the same for the Warlord.

I guess I could. But if it is not even considered an option by the dev team I don't think it would matter much if I did.

Corpsetaker

First Post
Finally, we asked a few questions about the Dragon+ app. We really appreciate the feedback as we tailor the app’s content and chart the course for future issues. The overall feedback has been quite positive, and we’re looking at making sure we continue to build on our initial success.

I don't believe this for one second.

Shemeska

Adventurer
I'm still waiting for some actual, classic Planescape/2e/3e style tieflings.

I also don't exactly trust that anyone not on drugs has provided positive feedback for Dragon+

halfling rogue

Explorer
I use every survey as an opportunity to keep pounding the drum to tell 'em I think that modules or shorter Lost Mine-ish adventures are needed/wanted/desired. I don't care if that's not what they are looking for. I look at the write in box as a way to legitimately register a request because, whether they reject it or not, I know it will be read by someone over there.

Remove ads

Remove ads