New Discussion Thread

Halford

First Post
I am inclined to think you would not have much of a problem recruiting Goblin King. So many people are hankering after 4th edition games if you put up a recruitment threa doutside of L4W you would likely draw a couple of folks in to supplement those in the tavern.

I am currently teetering on the edge of the first L4W tpk, a dubious distinction at best. We already have L4W's first downed characters. Can the guys pull it out of the bag despite having been accursed by Hadeys? Seriously check out my rolls on IC for the bad guys, everything was max damage or a crit :eek:! Yeesh.

KenHood

First Post
Hey, Halford...

In other words the group will have the opportunity to act like an evil party most of the time without the guilt...;) They will likely need to have at least on, preferably several skilled bluffers.

The group would be sponsored by a patron, for which I am currently considering Daunton's Spymaster - who I would create for the adventure, or Margan Kraith. However, I have a few other ideas I'm playing with.

Its likely lawful characters would be inappropriate. Depending upon the interest generated I may wait for mid december to see if we get extra characters, etc. My preference is for players not in adventures yet though as I'd like as many as possible to get involved.

I've a good idea for a character that would fit this adventure. Someone much darker than Palindrome.

Two questions...

1) Is it okay for me to make up a second character?

2) Is there a way to |sblock| information in the wiki? (There's info about this character that other players should not know.)

garyh

First Post
I've a good idea for a character that would fit this adventure. Someone much darker than Palindrome.

Two questions...

1) Is it okay for me to make up a second character?

2) Is there a way to |sblock| information in the wiki? (There's info about this character that other players should not know.)

Second characters are not currently allowed. The plan is to revisit that issue at launch plus three months (so... mid-December).

Not sure about sblocks on the wiki.

KenHood

First Post
*grumble*

Yeah, but don't those rules apply to everyone EXCEPT me?

I'm pretty sure that's right. I just checked my moral compass, and it's pointing straight at it.

elecgraystone

First Post
I am currently teetering on the edge of the first L4W tpk, a dubious distinction at best. We already have L4W's first downed characters. Can the guys pull it out of the bag despite having been accursed by Hadeys? Seriously check out my rolls on IC for the bad guys, everything was max damage or a crit :eek:! Yeesh.
Sigh... Yes Invisible Castle loves you in combat Halford, almost as much as it hates me. At least I can roll skill checks. :.-(

Last edited:

elecgraystone

First Post
I am not sure I am feeling loved Ts'iri, I don't actually want you guys to die!
Your high rolls wouldn't be so bad if I could roll double digits to hit more than 10% of the time. The combination just sucks. Max damage for bad guys plus almost no damage from me equals bad. ;)

Halford

First Post
Write Halford in the name box ;).

Indeed Brudd has been so lucky that I have had to alter his personality! He was supposed to be a pessemistic cleric who complained to his god about his bad luck - but he hasn't had any!

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Write Halford in the name box ;).

Indeed Brudd has been so lucky that I have had to alter his personality! He was supposed to be a pessemistic cleric who complained to his god about his bad luck - but he hasn't had any!
Hey, I'm trying! Maybe I just need to copy your Drake encounter and use it against the piratey crew?! :devil:

Remove ads