New Discussion Thread

Halford

First Post
Hey no fair you guys are a six man group! I can't help it is Brudd is blessed stop discreminating against awesomely lucky people shesh!;)

Halford

First Post
I think we are waiting on garyh and Phoenix. Weekends often slow play down, you people and your lives - when are you going to learn? :D

Halford

First Post
K2 and K3 are both still up and in the positions they are in on the map. K3 has the most damage having just been hit by Brudd and Alex. Brudd is now flanking with alex on K3 and Quagmire is flanking with Alex on K2.

garyh

First Post
K2 and K3 are both still up and in the positions they are in on the map. K3 has the most damage having just been hit by Brudd and Alex. Brudd is now flanking with alex on K3 and Quagmire is flanking with Alex on K2.

Hrav made with stabby-stabby. :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sorry all. It was a very busy weekend for me and Mondays are always my busiest day at work. I usually do a map/status update when its the monsters turn to do something again. If you need a status check in the future, just ask and I'll at least tell who's where and if any of the bad guys have fallen.

Lemme go grab my notes and see if I can do a quick update tonight before the wife gets out of the shower. See ya in the game thread.

Halford

First Post
Well I'm not keen on judging two games, but if nobody else volunteers you can sign me up - I'd rather there be a judge just in case.

Remove ads