• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Discussion Thread

covaithe

Explorer
I'm not judging any games yet, so I can take the Sibylline Idol. Just don't disappear any time soon, since I don't have time right now to do it justice if I have to take over. :)

Halford

First Post
I know, I wonder why? Shame you missed out on the Eberron adventure btw Atanatotatos I'll give you a nudge if we get a space.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Ho thanks a lot Halford. I've alway loved Eberron, but I haven't played in a while, and it'll be a looong time before we can play it in 4e... (with the dedicated campaign setting...) ...and I'm already getting really rusty with 3e ^_^"

The more i'm in it, the more i realize that Enworld's pbp community is actually really small, you usually end up seeing mostly the same people in most games (not that it's bad), even though it's such a large community....

Phoenix8008

First Post
I'm still here too. Gonna go post to Captain's Caper. My apologies to all. My job has just shifted gears into overdrive. I used to have a good amount of free time there that I could use for posting on the boards and such, but for now it's mainly the end of the week where I have enough time during the workday. I'll try to keep up by posting at home in the evenings or mornings though. I might not be able to post daily as I'd like to, but I won't disappear on you short of a heart attack or something. ;)

Halford

First Post
Glad to hear it! And yes I agree that the actual dedicated population here is pretty small. You learn who is reliable and try to recruit more folks like them I guess.

Phoenix8008

First Post
This is probably the begining of the holiday season slowdown. Between now and January, more people will be busy with family, vacations, school and whatnot so things on the PBP boards will slow to a crawl at times. Then they will pick back up after that usually.

Remove ads