• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Discussion Thread

Brain

First Post
Okay, so who all is currently in the Tavern? By my count...

Player / Character / Race-Class:
Valthosian / Steppyn Razor / Drow Rogue (Artful)
JRYoung / Skalisss / Dragonborn Paladin
Brain / Vixo / Kobold Rogue (Brutal)
Velmont / Trevor Stewart / Human Fighter
Sethmaster / Vandren Smith / Human Fighter
Vlastos / Vlastos / Human Wizard

Some of these folks were interested in a game Halford was considering putting together, I believe.

In any case, I was contemplating putting together a short mission to get some of these folks out of the tavern. By short, I mean a simple objective (guard duty on a caravan or ship, or a retrieval mission), two or three combats, a skill challenge or two, and back to the tavern for the next epic to come along. This would be a stand-alone adventure.

Would there be any interest in such a thing? If so, I'll try to sketch enough out this weekend to run it by the other judges, and then start next week.

Not sure if I missed anyone, or if all those listed would be interested, but it would be an interesting group - lots of melee (which means lots of flanking for those two rogues), lots of defenders, no leaders.

I'd be interested - and Vixo is plenty enthusiastic. ;P

JRYoung

First Post
Okay, so who all is currently in the Tavern? By my count...

Valthosian / Steppyn Razor / Drow Rogue (Artful)
JRYoung / Skalisss / Dragonborn Paladin
Brain / Vixo / Kobold Rogue (Brutal)
Velmont / Trevor Stewart / Human Fighter
Sethmaster / Vandren Smith / Human Fighter
Vlastos / Vlastos / Human Wizard

Some of these folks were interested in a game Halford was considering putting together, I believe.

In any case, I was contemplating putting together a short mission to get some of these folks out of the tavern. By short, I mean a simple objective (guard duty on a caravan or ship, or a retrieval mission), two or three combats, a skill challenge or two, and back to the tavern for the next epic to come along. This would be a stand-alone adventure.

Would there be any interest in such a thing? If so, I'll try to sketch enough out this weekend to run it by the other judges, and then start next week.

Not sure if I missed anyone, or if all those listed would be interested, but it would be an interesting group - lots of melee (which means lots of flanking for those two rogues), lots of defenders, no leaders.

Count Skalisss in garyh.

garyh

First Post
So, looking at the list, we have:

Valthosian / Steppyn Razor / Drow Rogue (Artful) - Interested
JRYoung / Skalisss / Dragonborn Paladin - Interested
Brain / Vixo / Kobold Rogue (Brutal) - Interested
Velmont / Trevor Stewart / Human Fighter - Interested
Sethmaster / Vandren Smith / Human Fighter - not heard from yet
Vlastos / Vlastos / Human Wizard - Interested

I'll put something together and look to start play Monday or Tuesday!

KenHood

First Post
I miss the game too but as garyh mentioned, Graf noted that he was tied up just temporarily - hopefully he'll pick it up again soon.

Yep. I was getting into it, and when he last posted, he said that he was going to complete everything 'tomorrow' but...

[sigh]

nerdytenor

First Post
Yep. I was getting into it, and when he last posted, he said that he was going to complete everything 'tomorrow' but...

[sigh]

Alas, it is not to be. Looks like graf will not be able to finish the adventure, much as I enjoyed it so far. (Best of luck to graf with everything!)

What do we do now? I pity the judge that has to take over a mystery-adventure - should we head back to the tavern?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads