New Discussion Thread

hafrogman

Adventurer
Is it too early to propose the Forgotten Realms Player's Guide? We'd likely need to do some modification to make it fit into the setting, especially the Paragon Paths.
I believe the proposal delay rule was 3 months. WotC lists it as 9/08, so you should be good. Should be pretty close for Martial Power, too.

Phoenix8008

First Post
FRPG has been good for proposal since last year. Not sure why it hasn't been put forward yet.

Go ahead! :)

(Martial Power is also free for proposal from tomorrow, by the way)

And a month to go till we can propose Manual of the Planes. Then Kama'zer will have some hope of getting her Githyanki Silver Sword in the future! :D:cool::devil:

Oni

First Post
I've kind of been wondering the same thing since the big to-do about that character sheet site not so long ago. Perhaps the subject should be taken up with Morrus as it would be a shame to cause him problems.

hafrogman

Adventurer
We may have an issue with the way we request players put content in their character sheets: http://www.enworld.org/forum/4674551-post9.html
My immediate reaction is that the Wiki cards are okay simply because they don't actually recreate the powers from the PHB. For example, my character has a power that is +7 to attack against AC and does 2d4+3 damage. That's what it says, it doesn't say that it's strength vs AC and does [W] + Strength damage. You could probably recreate the powers from my filled in cqrds, but it's not immediately available. Plus, all descriptive and flavor text is gone.

However, my other immediate reaction is that it doesn't matter what any of us think. Instead we immediately run it by Morrus and ask what he wants us to do.

Remove ads