• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Doctor Who: Apparently the Doctor was reading GQ before he regenerated.

jester47

First Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/gallery/teaser/index.shtml

Here are some pics of the new Doctor and his assistant. He looks a little normal. But thats ok, cause then it makes him the weirdest doctor yet. The first episode deals with the Autons. From the stills it looks pretty good. And they have the daleks on deck for future episodes.

Looking forwad to this in the states.

Aaron.

Last edited:

evildmguy

Explorer
As I said before, the first episode was great! I don't know that I will be able to see the others as early as this one but it was good.

Have a good one! Take care!

edg

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Hmmm. I guess I can understand his point of view. He's actually appeared in films and such (ones I've seen, even). Going to a TV show is generally considered a downward move.

OTOH, he seems to have awfully big ears to be a serious leading man in anything (most his movie roles have been bit parts). And really, he'll never pass as anything but a Brit, so that eliminates a lot of movie roles.

And sometimes it's better to be a star of TV than a star of nothing. Ask David Caruso.

What they should do, is hire Adrian Paul. If nothing else, to keep him from making any more bad movies...

Still, if I had to pick, I would get the guy who played Cat from Red Dwarf. (I know, I say that just about for everything. But he's a good actor. And funny).

Remove ads