EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Of course, you could start a game yourself... :)
I knew someone was going to say this ;-)

I have noticed something of a slowdown in games as well. Hopefully it is just a down swing and we'll see it pick up again soon.

On that note I am looking for a couple of players to replace some AWOL PCs in my game here

I'd also be interested to join! I'll write in the ooc thread to see if the party has any requests.
Cheers,

SG

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Just curious, is anyone going to run some PF2? Just got my books in the mail today. Made a goblin rogue for PFS, but haven't played him yet. Have a couple playtest characters I could update, too.

estralita

Villager
Hello there. I've mostly been reading the forum's silently, and only recently noticed there's a play-by-post forum here. I hope I'm not being forwards here, but I would love to try out PF2, starting at level one. If anyone else is interested in running one, I'd be interested in trying out.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hello there. I've mostly been reading the forum's silently, and only recently noticed there's a play-by-post forum here. I hope I'm not being forwards here, but I would love to try out PF2, starting at level one. If anyone else is interested in running one, I'd be interested in trying out.
try looking here: Talking the Talk

gargoyleking

Adventurer
You just missed the cutoff for the one game that's started up. But another may be kicking off soon. Just check back about once a day. Sometimes slots fill up pretty fast.

Leif

Adventurer
Anyone besides me still playing Pathfinder 1? Ahh, heck, I'd rather play D&D 5 now that I think about it. Or even AD&D 1 for that matter.

Remove ads