• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Unkabear

First Post
Just because I am wondering, how does one place a character sheet within a spoiler button or coded so that it will not take up the whole page? I have worked it out on other boards, but just can't seem to muddle my way into it here on EnWorld. I believe that the looks is much better than the sprawl and would like to know.

Thanks

Unkabear

First Post
And how do people place a character sheet within the code window. That one that is just the right side and can scroll up and down? Or do they compose their characters at another location and it transposes it here?

I just think that it looks cleaner than a sprawling post.

And Goddess. Thank you for the spoiler code. That will help out a good deal as well.

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
I edited the original post a while back, but just to be clear (since someone posted in our OOC thread that there was some confusion), the Invasion of Mori is full. Alts are still being accepted; we have 1 alt and two more slots for alts.

Thanks! :D

Remove ads