• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Babylon 5: Outrageous Fortune (Re-recruiting!)

Recruiting:

System: Babylon 5 OGL, 2nd Edition. (not needed for play)

2nd level characters.

Set during the Crusade era (2267 in series timeline)

1 or more replacement characters needed.

Current game.

(Note: We've had problems with a certain banned member of these boards in the past. If you're not a well-known poster, your validity may be checked. Don't apply if you might be offended by this!)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Curse of the Crimson Throne - recruiting

Looking for replacement players (1-3) for an ongoing Curse of the Crimson Throne PBP.

Currently at 2nd level (some headway into Edge of Anarchy).
Pathfinder Beta rules (with 3.5 supplements allowed).

In character thread
Out of character thread (includes character creation notes.

Current PCs - Ambrus playing a faen dragonfire disciple, Neurotic playing a human duskblade (with a guisarme). The role of sneak is filled but anything else is up for grabs. Your character will start at 2nd level, so multi-classing is possible.

Dancing_Rage

First Post
Getting the rust outta my gaming lobes and want to join a PbP 3.5 game. I'll be using only the SRD for references and character builds but if you don't mind a lot of questions I can give just about any setting a shot.

I prefer using straight Wizards most times however I'd been curious about going with a Bard to mosey into the skill-based arena for a while. I am able to post 3/week to 1/day easily, and will not hesitate to get chatty in the OOC part of the forum.

I'd be okay with a shorter game but ideally I'd like to really flex my mental muscles with a 1-20+ game at some point.

Feel free to PM me with links to your PbP game.

Last edited:

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
The Halls of Darkness

Looking for 3.5 players interested in "The Halls of Darkness"
Homemade World of Aledar
Level 1 Characters
Synopsis: It has been 1,000 years since the last god set foot on Alderfal. It has been 500 years since the gods last spoke to us. It is now believed that they have abandoned us, as we have abandoned them. A dark sun rises in the east, the voices of evil speak in the ears fo paranoid kings and greedy nobles. The small hamlet of Gatrel, an important stop along the Caravan road, has come under pressure by these dark forces. Corrupt officials and devestating plagues have visited Gatrel, as well as numerous raids from skeletal forces, killing many at a time. The town has survived and has begun to issue warrants and bounties. A small group of mercenary Caravan guards have come to town and their contract has ended. Now unemployed with no one willing to bring on such new blood, the group has no other choice than to settle down with their few belongings and try to make some money. Can you find out what has devestated this small and quaint town, and possibly uncover something bigger?

PM me questions and concerns and comments.

Remove ads