EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Recruiting:

1-3 players for an old-school swords and sorcery create-as-you-go setting in the style of Robert E Howard and Fritz Leiber (amongst many).

Uses Books of Experimental Might plus a bit of Iron Heroes and Pathfinder for heroic characters with lots of options.

Recruiting Thread

jaldaen

First Post
Hello All,

I am recruiting for the following game:

Rules: 4e D&D.

Campaign Setting: Nevermore from Expeditious Retreat Press.

Name of Campaign: Big Trouble in Little Oaktown. This is an 4e conversion of the True20 version of this adventure from Expeditious Retreat Press.

Recruitment Thread: here.

Recruitment End Date: November 30th. However, I am willing to be flexible if someone can join at a later date.

Special Note: I am the writer/designer of the Nevermore campaign setting from Expeditious Retreat.

VanorDM

Explorer
Recruiting 4-6 players for a Pathfinder campaign I am looking to start up. It's a homebrew campaign world that hasn't been fleshed out at all yet so this will be a great chance for players to make a real impact on the campaign world.

Rules:
Pathfinder RPG

Campaign Setting: Homegrown

Name of Campaign: Flames of Litton

Recruitment Thread: http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/269233-pathfinder-flames-littleton-recruiting.html

Recruitment End Date: Most likely until it's full.

SHARK

First Post
Shifting Twilight Campaign--Recruiting

Greetings!

The Shifting Twilight Campaign is thoroughly *Old School* though the World of Thandor is over 20 years old and has hosted numerous campaigns, most lasting several years and more, in a rich, highly-detailed world. Thandor has something of an *ancient* feel to it, and a brutal, savage and ruthless environment. Having said that--as much as I enjoy running a Sword & Sorcery miliue--there is also a strong element of "High Fantasy" as well. Great stuff!

I am seeking to recruit players for the following:

Game Campaign: Shifting Twilight Campaign
System: 1st Edition AD&D, core books, plus some UA and such.
Campaign World: World of Thandor
Recruiting Thread: http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/269857-shifting-twilight-campaign-ooc-recruiting.html

Check out the recruiting thread above. I will post information, and answer questions. For my friends from over the years here, I think you all know about the world of Thandor. For others new to me, feel free to ask questions etc in the recruiting thread linked above.

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

Last edited:

Mithral·Dragon

First Post
New Pathfinder game posted for recruiting of players. Setting is indeterminate - nondescript metropolis.

Game Campaign: Paranormal Protection Agency
System: Pathfinder, using the SRD only.
Campaign World: Nondescript Metropolis
Recruiting Thread: [Pathfinder] Paranormal Protection Agency (Recruitment)
Recruitment Period: Now through Mid-January (Not 1st come / 1st serve)

This game could take place in Waterdeep, Greyhawk, or some similarly large city, which remains indeterminate at this time. The characters are apart of an organization tasked by the city to investigate the weirder occurrences that neither the Watch nor the Guard can be troubled with. Though one may assume undead as a primary adversary, there are far more aberrant happenings to speak of.

DM is online M-F, and posts as needed but desires a minimum of 2 per week.

Remove ads