EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Scotley

Hero
Scotty, I have applied to 81Dagon's game, as has Mowgli. Do you see any reason why we could not play in both games? I guess you'd have to trust us to segregate our character-knowledge and build a suitably high 'chinese wall' in our brains.

Hmmm, maybe, do you really want to play the same adventure twice at the same time? If we do something like that I'll likely make some pretty dramatic changes to the modules.

Leif

Adventurer
I dunno. I just thought it'd be awful [for me] if you started a new game if I couldn't play in it. :(

Last edited:

81Dagon

Explorer
Due to one player dropping out, I am looking for a witch, wizard or sorcerer to fill a slot in my Wrath of the Righteous game. We are looking to go all the way to level 20/Mythic Tier 10, but such a long time span it is likely going to take us years. I'd ask that you be okay with occasional break since such a long term game is almost impossible in PbP otherwise.

We are still at level 1, but will be levelling up very soon. Instructions on character creation can be found here. Please PM me if you are interested.

Spot has been filled.

Last edited:

81Dagon

Explorer
Hello again! I'm looking to replace another AWOL player, this time for a 5th-level Eberron game using the Pathfinder rules. We are playing through a heavily modified version of the classic 3.5 module, The Red Hand of Doom, based in Q'barra.

Not looking for anything specific this time, although the party is lacking in some healing mojo and would benefit from anyone who can work that in. Character creation info is here, and the game thread is here.

Please PM me if you are interested, although I will not respond right away (unless its in the next five minutes) as I am travelling by plane all day.

Kordre

Explorer
New player looking for a game! New to this site so some help / grace would be appreciated! I'm most familiar with 3.5 but happy to learn.

Leif

Adventurer
Kordre, you can look in the Talking the Talk Forum (this forum) for threads that have the word 'recruiting' in the title, or check recent posts in this thread for recruiting announcements.

Scotley

Hero
The Claws of Ethelgart
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...-5E-D-amp-D)-RECRUITING&p=6228590#post6228590
D&D 3.5E Core
3 to 6 players
Homebrew World

P.S. Anyone know where I can make my own Wiki for this world and setting?

Sounds like a good game. Wish I had time to take part. But I'm already neglecting the games I'm in now.

www.obsidianportal.com is a good bet for campaign management/wiki stuff. They are custom made for gamers.

www.wikispaces.com is pretty good and you can get a free one. Their focus is education, but works for gaming too. You have to get a paid site ($50 a year) if you want to keep it private. If is to be open then free.

www.zoho.com might also be good. They do all sorts of office stuff so you can save private docs and have a wiki as well as email. Really cool site for managing all your information. Again some stuff you can do for free. I like it because I can access everything from a browser from tablet, phone etc as well from a computer.

Good Luck!

Remove ads